• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 - IMPULSE Circuit - Ft. Felix, Alphicans, KillLock, Asa...

Captain L

Smash Champion
If a second car happened that would be awesome, but we'd also need someone else willing to house. Is starwaffle housing anyone yet? Or Ben?

Asa

Smash Hero
i'm saving starwaffle for Washington.

Ben said he could house Crazy and ADAM, not sure if he could take more

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Hmm still unconfirmed for this but I'm trying to plan it out.

I can't find a bus from kamloops to burnaby directly, there's only one to Vancouver.

Also Asa would Ben mind if we bussed there on the night before the tourney? We would have to be housed Friday night and Saturday night.

idk y there's no bus to burnaby, greyhound <\3

:phone:

Asa

Smash Hero
That was the original plan, Crazy

Just get a bus to Abbotsford, stay with Ben, then he'll be able to take you to the tourney there and back on Saturday.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
o.

k cool I'll ask Ben for more details I guess what's his swf name?

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
Ey yo, Killock.

Raziek thinks you'll blow me up. May I ask for a money match of $5 versus your ever-so-stellar Marth? :)

Wif DK.

Misewell add in Snake, but I'm prolly gonna get wrecked if we do one of those. XD

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I heard his Marth is kinda good. But I also heard WC is free against DK, so it's hard to say. :troll: Either way, I wish you luck!

Speaking of which, Jack, if we don't face each other in tournament, I want to do a MM with you after singles. We haven't played since P4, and that to me is simply unacceptable. :glare:

:005:

KillLock

Smash Lord
Ey yo, Killock.

Raziek thinks you'll blow me up. May I ask for a money match of $5 versus your ever-so-stellar Marth? :)

Wif DK.

Misewell add in Snake, but I'm prolly gonna get wrecked if we do one of those. XD
Caught this in a namesearch lolol. I don't actually browse this thread because I'm still not entirely sure if I'm coming to this. It really depends if Superboom is going because he wants to team and I don't feel like going if me and Superboom aren't teaming. So basically it all depends if we're having two carpools.

But regardless I accept those MMs, considering last time I went to BC nobody really MMd me sadface.

And Jake, absolutely bby.

KillLock

Smash Lord
You actually namesearch misspellings of your tag? :awesome:

Crossing my fingers for 2 carpools. You need to come and maintain your doubles winning streak!

:005:
You'd be surprised how many people miss the capital L in my name LOL.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
jack and dan bad boys for life lol. im not gonna go if thefe isnt two car pools either. wouldnt feel right to go without those two either... just sayin

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'll get right back to you guys on the whole incident there. At this point I got the time to book off, but it's just me deciding on if I want to take my car. Knowing me I prolly will, but you'll hear back from me on the matter.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
2 carpools would be hypeee

also KILLLOCK $5 pride MM :yeahboi:

get at that namesearch

brningpyre

Smash Lord
My iPod's mix is clearly superior. We had so much fun with it, I missed the turnoff to Jasper coming back from the last BC tourney. Had to go through Banff.

Captain L

Smash Champion
one of these days I'm gonna drive with a carpool up to Alberta and have fun listening to random mixes

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I went on my pony trip today, got me some goods! I got all the McDonalds' ponies except for Lilly Blossom(frankly, I don't want that thing).
Yo, I may need you to get me some of those.

A.K.A. every single one except Pinkie Pie & Rarity (that's ALL my town stocked, and I would've had to get them at $7 each if I didn't have a friend who works there).

Could you do this for me? I'd pay you back of course (+shipping, ofc)

How much have you been getting them for?

one of these days I'm gonna drive with a carpool up to Alberta and have fun listening to random mixes
Yo get me in on this.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
$1.98 for every toy here. I'm not sure if I can really get them all anymore though, and I would have to charge hella more cause effort n junk.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i would be in that carpool obvs

Jake could have shotgun i guess

Top Bottom