• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 6: Teams Edition, Dallas TX, Feb 20th = Dojo / LeeMartin / Free Pizza!

What side event would you like to have for Phase 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
It was moved because we could not secure it for the date/time we had the tournament set to. >.<

Plus we're looking for a bigger one anyway. Where we are going isn't necessarily bigger... But it get's Melee out of that tiny room and it gives me a month to find someplace bigger and better! (For a relative price. Which is proving hard to do... Unless people want to pay lots of venue fee. >.>)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Phase 6 will NOT BE AT THE UTD CAMPUS. It will not be at the regular Phase 2 clubhouse that it has always been at. We've found a new, slightly bigger venue that we want to try out. They have closer food places too! (Even though we will be having free pizza).

New Venue:

Comic Book Craze
Address: 1456 Belt Line Rd Garland, TX 75044 (Google Maps)
Phone: 972-414-8100

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Phase 6 will NOT BE AT THE UTD CAMPUS. It will not be at the regular Phase 2 clubhouse that it has always been at. We've found a new, slightly bigger venue that we want to try out. They have closer food places too! (Even though we will be having free pizza).

New Venue:

Comic Book Craze
Does this said place have a closing time? Due to it not being 5min from my house i feel people will feel less inclined to take me home at midnight, but if it ends before midnight I think it would be easier to get a ride.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
it always ends way before midnight. just dont do the side events heh. where is this in relation to the apts? i lost the address to the apts.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
It's no where near the apts. Just goggle the address on the front page.

The store closes at 10. He said we could possibly stay till 11 if need be.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
IMPORTANT NOTICE
VENUE MOVED

New Venue:

Comic Book Craze

I'm posting this everyday until the tourney just to make sure people see it.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Who will then hand me the money because you have to beat me in a bakeoff/decorating contest to get it. Bwahahaha. Come get *****. :D

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
I'm bringing five people from Austin (including myself, naturally) and possibly one or two Melee setups. So count Austin in.

NNID
Budget_Player
Are you guys running Brawl- or not? If yes, please contact me because the god**** alpha still is not complete ($%^&%^$ ZSS and Pit taking ****ing forever)... It's close (and way more balanced than last time) but we still don't have a pit or a ZSS.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Are you guys running Brawl- or not? If yes, please contact me because the god**** alpha still is not complete ($%^&%^$ ZSS and Pit taking ****ing forever)... It's close (and way more balanced than last time) but we still don't have a pit or a ZSS.
pit and zss. that would affect....4 people max? 1 of which going to phase consistently.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Would anyone be able to house me (and possibly a couple others) Friday and/or Saturday night? Saturday is more important, but Friday would be appreciated so I won't have to get up at 7AM again lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
please lets do low tier teams. IF i got to this, its like the only event thats worth playing.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
due To Time Restraints I Think Low Tiers Teams Would Be The Better Side Event.
listen To This Man He Is So **** Smart I Love Him And I Would Love To See Him In Low Tiers On Pirate Ship So I Can Get Spiked At 0% Its So Fun!

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
omg low tier teams...Xyro, me and Awestin will make you believe the event is not worth playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom