• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 6: Teams Edition, Dallas TX, Feb 20th = Dojo / LeeMartin / Free Pizza!

What side event would you like to have for Phase 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Well since the poll is closed, I guess I'll announce what side event we will be doing.

We will NOT be doing Brawl Minus, unfortunately, because the creator is having some issues getting everything wrapped up. No biggie, we'll just save it for another time.

So the choice is between Low Tier Singles and Low Tier Doubles. More than likely we will do Low Tier Doubles. If we happen to finish Brawl singles and Brawl doubles soon enough, then I'll consider changing it to Low Tier singles if people don't mind.

EDIT: OR We might do a Secondaries for the side event. Last time I think everybody really like this. Maybe secondary teams? Either way Brawl minus is a no-go

Zori

Smash Champion
wow razer way to not mention me you jerk

and i need a partner its kinda late but yeah :}

ice lol?!?!?!?!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Wait for Kansas, please; we're coming. We're in Oklahoma, now, so it'll be about 12PM when we actually get there. Thanks.

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to this one, but I only met a handful of people last time and it was my first tourney so no one's gonna be sad. :p

Is March 27th still being considered for the next Phase? Now there's a reason that I might not make that one, too. D:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Dojo and Razer split for first. Gnes got 3rd. bassem(wario) got 4th

as for teams, gnes/razer got 3rd...... thats all i know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom