• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 6: Teams Edition, Dallas TX, Feb 20th = Dojo / LeeMartin / Free Pizza!

What side event would you like to have for Phase 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
dude this sucks xyros gonna be there and free pizza and i cant make it to phase this month... son of **** licking *****... i mean jesus ****ing **** man

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
For those of you wondering what side event will take place, I'm going to do a "vote as you register" poll since it's so close between LowTier and Brawl Minus.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
VENUE MOVED

Phase 6 will NOT BE AT THE UTD CAMPUS. It will not be at the regular Phase 2 clubhouse that it has always been at. We've found a new, slightly bigger venue that we want to try out. They have closer food places too! (Even though we will be having free pizza).

New Venue:

Comic Book Craze
Address: 1456 Belt Line Rd Garland, TX 75044 (Google Maps)
Phone: 972-414-8100

I'm posting this everyday until the tourney just to make sure people see it.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I can see it now, 4 ganons, 1 delfino, and 1 pirate ship. lulz all around. =D Some team will win $10 in that set lol.
i see im not the only one who thought of that. now if i can get another team to do this, win by 4 stocks, and have my gf be the other ganon...big money.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Zac, make it registration starts at 1130 tourney starts at 1230. Hard start. That way we can get everything done and if we have TIME do a side. That way people quit worrying about "if they close early."

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It doesn't matter if it closes early as long as there's a backup plan in place, lol. We're just trying to see if you guys have one.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Right now the schedule looks like:

11:00 AM - Doors Open. Registration begins (For singles, registration ends at 4pm).
12:30 PM - Brawl Doubles start
1:00 PM - Melee Doubles start
4:00 PM - Brawl Singles start
4:30 PM - Melee Singles start
7:00 PM - Side Event (if time)

My main focus is the finish doubles as soon as possible. When only a few teams are left, I'll start singles. I won't be starting the side-event until I know for certain that singles will finish in time with however many TVs they need. This way, worst case scenario is that we may have to cancel the side-event and give people their $2 back, but doubles and singles WILL FINISH or I'll never get a judgment in tourney again... but that's worst case scenario. We may be able to move the tourney if we are close to finishing. I'm not sure yet.

Don't be panic, the doctor say!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I'll do that if I need to, I might have found housing already. I'll know by tonight. I'll also whether we're leaving tomorrow night or Saturday morning.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Alright Dphat, Towel and Soap and Shampoo lol.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Who wants to house Kansas and Oklahoma? I think there will be 8 of us coming down here.
8!? wtf only me and kosmos are confirmed for oklahoma. sars is maybe. bassem and roommate are gonig i think on a diff day.

13th Iconoclast

Smash Rookie
Slaps, my apprentice; I have returned.

DallasPhat: As dirty as always, clean up your apartment and buy new soap.

DMG: If you play Yu-Gi-Oh, we should duel or trade.

Jesus Freak: Do you still play crab handed or whatever? That crap blew my mind a few years ago.

Zac: Alas, it is I again whom returneth to plague thee.

Best Believe I'm showing up and raising all kinds of hell.

SIDE NOTE
Is anyone bringing an XBox? Maybe with BlazBlue, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Tekken 6 or Street Fighter IV? Aside from just playing Brawl, I'd also like to play a real fighting game inbetween to help keep my sanity. Thanks.

Edit: Just seen they got Melee singles which is > Brawl, so that's good. Maybe I won't need that. But if anyone plans on bringing a sex box, lemme know.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Hey zane where do you live? I'm in coppell so like if it's closer for you, you can just meet up at my place and ride with me. Also RoK calling someone dirty? Gtfo dude, was about to welcome you back but you quickly reminded me why I was glad you left. Anyways made a comment on the soap so I don't have to share my luffie with 8 guys.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Yo Cross, I remember u sayin something bout Tatsunoko (however u spell it) vs Capcom at the last phase. If u wanna MM in it or whatever I'm down. Whatever amount it's ur choice. Should b fun.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
One last reminder:

IMPORTANT NOTICE
VENUE MOVED

Phase 6 will NOT BE AT THE UTD CAMPUS. It will not be at the regular Phase 2 clubhouse that it has always been at. We've found a new, slightly bigger venue that we want to try out. They have closer food places too! (Even though we will be having free pizza).

New Venue:

Comic Book Craze
Address: 1456 Belt Line Rd Garland, TX 75044 (Google Maps)
Phone: 972-414-8100

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm gonna bring my Platinum Version just in case somebody wants to battle.

for an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom