• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 6: Teams Edition, Dallas TX, Feb 20th = Dojo / LeeMartin / Free Pizza!

What side event would you like to have for Phase 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Budget_Player
Here's the rundown of Brawl -

Wario onstage ***** everyone and everything.

MK/G&W/Jiggs offstages ***** everyone and everything.

Tier list is Jiggs/MK, G&W, Wario, then everyone else.
Wut

Scuse me wut

Have you SEEN DDD? *****, please. You don't know stage control until you have like 3 attacks that cover all of FD. And then there's CF's absurd combo game, Ness's stupid fair walling and spike combos, Zelda's absurdly safe attacks, Diddy's stupid field control (this is why he was banned), Etc. You played with Wario pretty **** gay-wouldn't hold up against quite a few chars. But it just so happens that that old Fsmash is retardedly good, and especially good against G&W and Jiggs-chars that rely a lot on physical strength, and whose disjoints aren't the size of Bavaria. Didn't see anyone other than them played, TBH...

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i played falco, he was pretty good but nerfed compared to the version you guys have out.

lower the height of the lowest laser please? i enjoyed laser locking with the top 2 lasers hitting.:laugh:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wut

Scuse me wut

Have you SEEN DDD? *****, please. You don't know stage control until you have like 3 attacks that cover all of FD. And then there's CF's absurd combo game, Ness's stupid fair walling and spike combos, Zelda's absurdly safe attacks, Diddy's stupid field control (this is why he was banned), Etc. You played with Wario pretty **** gay-wouldn't hold up against quite a few chars. But it just so happens that that old Fsmash is retardedly good, and especially good against G&W and Jiggs-chars that rely a lot on physical strength, and whose disjoints aren't the size of Bavaria. Didn't see anyone other than them played, TBH...
That's the thing. DMG was wrecking doing pretty much nothing but fsmashing. He wasn't even abusing all the invincibility and super armor Wario has on his other moves.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Beating Razer in teams is easy.

Beating the Black Guy that carries him hard... let's just say that he runs fast.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
so like
wario and diddy are fixed now, jiggs is being fixed

discuss

oh yeah and someone use lucas this time pls kthx

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Brawl- doubles is a bad idea. It's too fast and there's TOO much hitstun. Characters like G&W suck a ton, they get hit 4 times and they lose a stock. It's fast like melee, but the hitstun is enormous (shield pressure gets ridiculous).
that's the glory of it

its like pulling a quicky in the bathroom
feels good man...

...for like 5 mins.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nope bad choice.

Now fix planking.

Also Zac whatever, we all know in Brawl - teams you would plank like no tomorrow if you had to. There's no reason why not to lol.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
planking is being looked into... but we have no immediate solution until we can figure out where the invincibility is applied and terminated in fighter.pac :I

until then we have no solution outside of using a temporary code from brawl+ or something... like nasl... which would probably piss a lot of people off.

NNID
Budget_Player
Nope bad choice.

Now fix planking.

Also Zac whatever, we all know in Brawl - teams you would plank like no tomorrow if you had to. There's no reason why not to lol.
Planking fix: Lagless ledges and 2 frames of invincibility.

planking is being looked into... but we have no immediate solution until we can figure out where the invincibility is applied and terminated in fighter.pac :I

until then we have no solution outside of using a temporary code from brawl+ or something... like nasl... which would probably piss a lot of people off.
We have the codes we need you dummy. :p Lagless ledges and Ledge Invincibility modifier are both in the code agenda.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Implement those planking changes, keep Wario the same, everyone will be happy

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
and possibly falco?

people did use lucas. however they got eliminated by warios and/or ness was better.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
phail. u gaiz lern2 lucas

and on wario we made a requirement that you need to charge for about .1 seconds if you want the momentum on fsmash

NNID
Budget_Player
What'd you guys change on Wario?
Half a second charge time required for the massive momentum boost, Dair made less absolutely stupid, nerfed full waft cloud to not OHKO.

and possibly falco?

people did use lucas. however they got eliminated by warios and/or ness was better.
Falco... no clue lol. Prolly gonna nerf lazers somehow.

Ness is a ****ing MONSTER.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
falcos lasers are already nerfed. compared to the one you have on your website/smashboards thread the lasers are placed slightly higher so he can't laser lock, and they're slower.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
You need to do something about Falco-'s Nair... It is rediculous! I was testing out some stuff and you can basically short hop Nair->Dair and repeat until you feel like Dtilting for the early kill. Yeah they can tech it I guess but its still broken how Nair->Dair is like a 100% combo, and if they don't tech it falco can get a free smash attack.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
If there is another Brawl- tournament here expect me to be getting top 3!!! WEEEEEGEEEEE is too good. lol j/k But I will enter HA!

NNID
Budget_Player
falcos lasers are already nerfed. compared to the one you have on your website/smashboards thread the lasers are placed slightly higher so he can't laser lock, and they're slower.
Air lazer. It's like double speed. :laugh:

You need to do something about Falco-'s Nair... It is rediculous! I was testing out some stuff and you can basically short hop Nair->Dair and repeat until you feel like Dtilting for the early kill. Yeah they can tech it I guess but its still broken how Nair->Dair is like a 100% combo, and if they don't tech it falco can get a free smash attack.
Duly noted.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
ill just say i dont know how to play falco.

i have noticed the air lasers are 2x compared to the one on your website. heck, i can shoot 3 in the air and end w/ the triple ground laser but i hate lasers.

as for the nair. it isn't as broken as you think. you can easily DI out of it, not to mention they literally do 3-5% for each nair. so to do 100% you'd have to do 33 nairs or so w/in a short hop.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
ill just say i dont know how to play falco.

i have noticed the air lasers are 2x compared to the one on your website. heck, i can shoot 3 in the air and end w/ the triple ground laser but i hate lasers.

as for the nair. it isn't as broken as you think. you can easily DI out of it, not to mention they literally do 3-5% for each nair. so to do 100% you'd have to do 33 nairs or so w/in a short hop.
Not true. Playing your Falco in bracket taught me one thing, and that the hit stun within B- is absurd, especially when looking at this **** bird's neutral air. I was molesting my controller to no avail, and I do remember being killed by a Forward Smash out of this combo as Jigs. :dizzy:

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
the nair slightly slows down your falling speed for whatever reason so i can do more than one. however, if i read the DI correctly i can continue short hopping to do it. its kind of like shieks forward tilt in vBrawl. most of the time i just end w/ bair cause people are getting too far.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
as far as i cna tell the following characters got close to nothing if nothing

peach
pit
fox
squirtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom