• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Fossil sounds fun. Especially if they can manage a pose with both middle fingers. And my shades.

Huh. I'll have my top scientists get right on that.
All zero of them.

Nordal's idea is a close second. Possibly with my image, double bird blazing, acid-etched into it.

Also, heart's still going out to ya, Roll.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'm happy to hear the good news, Roller. It's always refreshing to hear about things working out well for a fellow white man.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Not before 7 weeks or so. at that point RU-486 gets it done

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't put enough significance on God to really do anything. "It" created ****, and then just kinda left it. I'm not self-important enough to think he watches over us and actually gives a ****.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I see it as only an expression now.

Otherwise I don't really care for either side, just don't push it onto me, but I will have to play the part for the sake of my family.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Baptized and raised Presbyterian (bible school and all that, **** if I can remember half of it), but I'm agnostic. Luckily my parents aren't as religious as some of the rest of my family, so we only go to church on really special occasions.

I do believe there's some kind of spiritual component to life, but I haven't really taken the time to explore that yet. Not like a supreme being that watches over everything or deals out any kind of punishment, though.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Baptized and raised Presbyterian (bible school and all that, **** if I can remember half of it), but I'm agnostic. Luckily my parents aren't as religious as some of the rest of my family, so we only go to church on really special occasions.

I do believe there's some kind of spiritual component to life, but I haven't really taken the time to explore that yet. Not like a supreme being that watches over everything or deals out any kind of punishment, though.
me too

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I don't consider atheism a group.

It's just a word that means you don't believe in a god.
It's like the word apple,it only means about that fruit.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
How many people in this thread actually believe in God? I'm just curious due to the thread title
Atheist. There might be some freaky **** out there but none of it is a god, demigod or deity as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom