• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Happy Birthday Red feather! And Rai as well! (all these summer kids, woah)
(Was there a mass pika mom and dad orgy during the summer that mine missed? All of you summer kids!)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ahh, so many bdays so close together!

Happy Birthday, Biggy!

Can't believe it's September already. Feels like this summer flew by.... I swear it was June just yesterday. =\

Roller

Smash Legend
Happy birthday Red & Smalls!
Also. I'm getting back into smash. Like. I may start going hardcore again this semester.

Phoenix, has your bro been doing what I suggested? Get on his *** about watching the vids, asking him what he's learned, and making sure he's practicing his CGs a lot.

Also. Tell him to pivot grab. Always. Forever.

Unless they have a sword. Then power shield. Always. Forever. Or until they drop the sword (****ing :peach:).

Last edited:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Don't worry about him, he's been following your instructions to the letter. And I always tell him to pivot grab more; if there's any one thing I've learned from you, it's that.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Peach ICs isn't that bad anyway...mental block with Peach is over so I can actually theorycraft about the MU instead of saying "OMAGAWD HER AERIALS ARE ALL SO FAST SHE MOVES SO WELL OMAGAWWWWWD"

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Majorly obliged on the birthday wishes, pikas. Feeling all warm and fuzzy inside from things that aren't alcohol.

Few bits here.

Soooooo full from all this birthday cake recently
Homie you don't even know.

I got four cakes this year. Two from the family, one from my girl, one personally bought.

That last one's a tradition. Can't break the streak.

We're all gonna be fatchus soon.
And today Red discovered he's always, always ahead of the curve.

Even when he'd rather not be.

Pregnancy scare miiight be over?
But the sacrifice was not in vain, for a valuable lesson was learned.

I recall a phrase. "There is no overkill. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.'" Now it has fulfilled its destiny by being applied to my ****. Which funnily enough is the same destiny as the condoms.

Godspeed in the return to form, by the way. We're cheering for ya.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I got four cakes this year. Two from the family, one from my girl, one personally bought.

That last one's a tradition. Can't break the streak.
Buying your own cake? For indulging for self and only self? Utterly jealous; I must practice this tradition.

Roller

Smash Legend
In smash related news...

Went to a house tourney today. 15 entrants.

L ai n and I were in GFs, didn't play out the set 'cause he probably would have won it, and AllBrawl side tourney was starting. He had won in WFs 3-2.

Starting to brush off that rust.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Buying your own cake? For indulging for self and only self? Utterly jealous; I must practice this tradition.
More of a self-sufficience symbol; there's been some financially rough years in my life. Can't quite say they're behind me, even.

But I can still go out and buy a damn cake, and I'm still alive, and the day I started the whole life thing (more or less officially) seems a fair enough day to celebrate those two things.

That said it's usually just me munching it down.

**** ultrathins. They broke on me like 50% of the time >_>
I'm with ESAM on the ultrathins.. It was a different brand obviously, but I was using their "ultra thin" version. Never again.
They haven't broken on me yet. And regular ones don't do me any favors, sadly.

And then Red stopped talking about the subject abruptly.

Starting to brush off that rust.
Nice first show, man.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
More of a self-sufficience symbol; there's been some financially rough years in my life. Can't quite say they're behind me, even.

But I can still go out and buy a damn cake, and I'm still alive, and the day I started the whole life thing (more or less officially) seems a fair enough day to celebrate those two things.

That said it's usually just me munching it down.
That's both very deep and very fat of you, Red. Much respect!

First day of class: Had strawberry waffles when I woke up. They were good.
Oh man, that sounds amazing.

I woke up to Wendy's sitting on my desk today. Delicious but counterproductive since I'm trying to get back in shape. :c

Top Bottom