• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

PZ

Smash Lord
I don't like how that is so expensive why is love so expensive?:< Anyway hi pikas and I just typed some dumb ryhmes...that I just backspaced cuz of "wow that's stupid..."feeling.

Roller

Smash Legend
Your use of "until" inherently implies that my statement is void after a given time frame. But how does going to NJ during the summer (the ending of the proposed time frame in your post) contradict anything I just said?

Even then Texas is still left behind, and I made no claim that once you go MI you can't go anywhere else..

So. Your post was actually pointless spam.

Prime. Do your duty and infract this man.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
But if you really wanted to go back to Texas, don't you think you would? The answer is yes, of course you would. The same thing happened to my friend.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yeah, but attractive guys wouldn't have to go out of their way to do so. Traveling back to TX would be going way out of your way. So not a good analogy

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So as much as I'd like to weigh in here, it's my birthday, and I'm kind of getting my present.

But before I go:

What about when they less my lawns?

Cause my lawn is getting pretty most right about now
Died.

Well played.

Top Bottom