• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
All the gens are good except for 3rd, but 3rd has Spheal, Bagon and Metagross, so it's okay.

Everyone should watch One Piece so it can make you cry a billion times.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
every gen is a valid choice, dont be one of those people who hates on new gens since every gen has had its very own mr mime and jynx. I will agree that 4th gen had imo the worst pokemon
Gen 2 only had its own Jynx and Gen 4 only had its own Mr. Mime while Gen 3 and 5 didn't have either. I don't see what you're getting at because I'm a douche when it comes to semantics.

Everyone should watch One Piece so it can make you cry a billion times.
One Piece only has two scenes that can make you cry, though. I'm not gonna waste my time watching those scenes a billion/2 times. Gin Tama's the way to go if you want to cry a lot, that's what gag manga are known for.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Don't worry about it, Espy, Gin Tama's not for everybody. Just stick to your One Piece and whatever it is you read/watch.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd rather expand my horizons.
It'd be nice to not end up watching something as tasteless and bland as GT though. :applejack:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I don't mind you hating it (in fact, I encourage it), but please stop calling it GT. "Gin Tama", "Gintama", "that **** show", anything would be better.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
if i couldn't eat meat then i couldn't eat jumbo weiners

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ivysaur is still bad, so this topic name is also bad.
You know Jimmy, I'm starting to think you're as negative about everything as Phoenix. Two big fat haters. >=(

Even Espy likes more stuff than you guys combined. :glare:

if i couldn't eat meat then i couldn't eat jumbo weiners
Only the jumbo kind, eh? :smirk:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
You know Jimmy, I'm starting to think you're as negative about everything as Phoenix. Two big fat haters. >=(

Even Espy likes more stuff than you guys combined. :glare:
I refuse to believe that. I like sooo many things, so many in fact that I'm not even going to bother listing any of them.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Why complain when you eat something your body isn't adapted to anymore if else at all?

Eat whatever makes you feel happy.

Not sure of jimmy eats all the cake or just trophies all the birthday cakes he's collected.

Top Bottom