• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Those tests are long as ****. And they don't actually reflect how well you'd do in an actual scenario at work.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Respect back, thank you.

Maybe it's just because I'm spoiled by what can politely be described as many, many bareback sessions, but when I use a regular condom, I can't feel a thing anymore. That makes sex almost not worth it. So calculated risk.

Multiple methods of birth control work too, by the way.

My **** is not the food critic who can detect the subtle nuances and variations of flavor, cataloguing and experiencing each one separately. My **** knows two flavors - tasty, and not. And it's gonna get as much tasty as it can.
I am gay so I do not need to worry about Birth control.
But bare backing is just a scary, if not more.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i don't get laid anymore but when i did i never had condom sex except when i had antibiotics that interfered with my bc pills

I AM A BAD EXAMPLE THOUGH

also happy birthday espy and everybody whos birthdays i missed in the past few days!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Happy furday Espy!

I tried to think of a clever way to get fur in there, it just wasnt working.

Top Bottom