• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
An argument with Espy is like trying to convince a very fat Italian man he needs to stop eating his big bowl of sghetti.

He will continue doing as he wishes, and you will have wasted your time.
Stop it Red.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Not really an argument, just posting facts.

If Espy can't handle the truth no biggie, we're still cool. He can have his s'ghetti.

Also:

I'm gonna think of Espy every time I see that jar now.

And I'm gonna tell it, it's okay, dude, you can have your s'ghetti.

It's okay.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's a good thing you're not speaking about any truths, or else your posts would have merit. :applejack:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, well. I only posted Rita for Espy's birthday.

So if Espy had never been born, none of this would have ever happened. :glare:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, I've been busy proving that you're wrong.
It's going fantastically swell. :applejack:

since

Smash Journeyman
Why the hell would you do that all I've had today was a sandwich and I'm soooo hungry.

Subway better not call me in early-ish because I need to eat something and I'm not going to tonight.

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
I have only 1 class on friday and its RMB, but hey can I ask a question that I really need answered.....if I buy a Xbox 360 game (that's still out) on Xbox Live using either a credit card or Microsoft points, can I play it right away without the disc or am i buying a trial version of it?

Ephyon

Smash Champion
just came back from 3 and a half hours of cutting grass.
my workmate for this task was a skinny short man in his 50ies with not enough strength to even lift a lawnmower and load it on a 3-wheeler
had to overwork myself and do more than my half of the job to make ends meet with almost no break and no water
also had to drop the grass on a ground cloth then drag it together for a good distance and load it on the 3-wheeler, still had to do most of the dragging
my arms are now refusing to do anything more taxing than typing on a keyboard lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I blame Espy and Kaylo for all the hate in the world. Which apparently Phoenix and myself make up about 60% of that hate. The rest of hatred is from hipsters that hate everything thats mainstream, and everyone else that hates hipsters.
I'd say that's pretty accurate. :bee:

Subway better not call me in early-ish
Boy please. If they did, there isn't a thing you could do about it but hustle your little butt in there, lol.

I have a sneaking suspicion that it was the other way around.... :smirk: It's okay to admit you were outworked by a 50-year-old. We won't judge you.

Also: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Neil and Tag. <3

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
I have a sneaking suspicion that it was the other way around.... :smirk: It's okay to admit you were outworked by a 50-year-old. We won't judge you.
yeah, no. xD I mean it's not like he did nothing at all, but he really didn't cut the same amount of grass I did. might've been cause he was often cleaning the blades and stopping;
the grass wasn't even very tall though so it rarely clogged the lawnmowers.
or maybe cause he's old, after all.
plus I'm more experienced than him in that field, I had to explain him how to start the machine several days ago and he doesn't know how to use a strimmer. =x

also happy birthday veevee and PP!

since

Smash Journeyman
Happy birthday, Vee and PikaPika.

Boy please. If they did, there isn't a thing you could do about it but hustle your little butt in there, lol.
Yeah well. I wouldn't be happy about it. :urg:

It feels so weird, I haven't really ate a lot at all since moving. 1-2 meals a day, and most of the time those aren't even that big. And I feel mostly fine.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Just realized Cherished said happy birthday to the same person just three names.. I so slow

And happy birthday Pika "i get fsmashed by san by accident" Pika

Top Bottom