• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Kirby critiques and Pikachu critiques are essentially the same thing.
Thing is, he's also +1'ing. And I mean this very much, not trolling or anything. He did this exact same thing last time, posting a stream link to a tournament he's going to in more than 2 Socials.
He even posted this in the Olimar/Marth socials.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not TG though.

And yeah, he's spreading the link around in socials where his character choice doesn't justify. :applejack:
Obvious +1.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Great, now because of you guys he's going to attempt and fail to correctly form a sentence about him not +1ing when he gets back.

Nordal

Smash Lord
+1 sounds like my waste size. I went up from like a 28 to a 29 cuz all I can really do is walk (and sometimes bike).

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
+1 sounds like my waste size. I went up from like a 28 to a 29 cuz all I can really do is walk (and sometimes bike).
oh the way a sentence can become so dirty the second one word is mistakenly used.
29 inches of waste sounds pretty impressive tbh, you should call guiness about that.

also this counts as my +1

Cassio

Smash Master
Sounds like me in the last year (finally able to do more lately though). And Ive spent hours this week trying to fix this bike so I can get some excercise but its sooo frustrating.

Cassio

Smash Master
I had knee surgery last year, Id love to run ;;. I sort of can now its just been a slow recovery, sometime soon though...

Cassio

Smash Master
Walking is worse than running because of the areas its affecting. Thats why I was working on the bike. I think Im figuring out though, but I stripped a screw so Im done for today.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It was a +1 when I realized that GDX decided not to stream the tournament.
That was wasteful, and I really wanted you guys to see my small improvement. Welp.

Though, I'm pretty damn happy that I met hungrybox for the first time.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It felt more like a waste.

I really wanted someone to see how I played not by character, but by playstyle.
I'm improving just a little, but I'm not improving just enough to beat at least some players.

Top Bottom