• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I've been working out but I replaced cigarettes (except Luckies) with baked goods so I'm not going anywhere. =/

No. He is.

Pikas who were at Genesis know.
Even if you didn't go to Genesis peeps 'round the board know that Tag gave ESAM and Nordal a ride all the way up from LA, arranged the Pika room, gave us rides to the grocery store at 2 Am, bought booze for Roller among other things, lolz.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
The trick to losing weight is to just decide to lose weight; weight gain is all in your head. You all just clearly don't want it enough, you fat ****s. Ha ha ha, man I love being skinny. Time to sit down and eat a bunch of junk while not worrying about ****.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
well i made headbands for most of the pikas, but you dont see me being called the man for my free gestures of pika kindness *shrugs*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd be more excited for KH3D but I spoiled myself by watching an entire run of the game from start to finish + bonus endings with translations...

...So yeah. :applejack:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Tofer, you have it easier since you're gay and stuff. Women are finicky and impossible to understand; or so I hear.

Roller

Smash Legend
Doll, we met briefly at APEX 2012. I had a Pinkie Pie figurine and you, me, leaf, and someone else (I forget who =o) did some pika ditto doubles friendlies.

If you look at the pika group pic from APEX, I'm on the right side. To get an idea of what I looked like at the time.

I was also at Genesis. But I don't think we met there.

Roller

Smash Legend
to be honest, at every Midwest tourney I get at least like 5 people who come up and call me by name, and I completely forget who they are.

It's good to be on the other side of that sometimes. Keeps your ego in check.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
But do you really need Doll forgetting you to keep your ego in check? Can't you just check out the Collision III results thread?

Roller

Smash Legend
Yeah, there's only going to be an international 100+ person tourney there next weekend, with another one for Melee in the fall, and monthly 40-50 man tourneys for both games in between..

I can see how it would be hard to find one.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
You forgot to mention that that international 100+ person tourney is part of the greatest tournament series ever created.

Top Bottom