• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Scatz

Smash Champion
You forgot pikmin 3. Stupid raichu.
K. I didn't list it since it wasn't a concern for me.

That list was how the conference went imo. I named Ubisoft for Nintendo cause they had the bigger titles that brought hype to the WiiU (even though it was mentioned twice).

It's simply this:

Nintendo fulfilled the prophecy:

However, Nintendo tried to do too much. Promises made from last year about bringing in the hardcore audience wasn't up to appropriate levels (c'mon, Batman is an old game. Most don't want a remake unless there's bigger changes than what was presented). They spent a huge amount of time explaining verbosely about how the controller interacts with the system, with a decent amount of the information being said last year. A turnoff is Reggie saying there'll be more content on the 3DS than the WiiU (my guess is to boost the sales of the 3DS, then come back to boost sales of the WiiU).

Nintendo didn't do bad, but not a lot was brought to the table, which Ubisoft did. Nintendo at least covered things better than Sony (PS Vita???) or M$ (Entertainment system) did.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I mean, Nintendo couldn't really do much advertising to the hardcore gamer because they would still lose to things like GoW and Halo. The hardcore gamers would be appeased with the Ubisoft games being released, I don't really think they needed to stress it too much other than that.

Scatz

Smash Champion
That's the risk they're taking to attract hardcore players. That's why they're one of, if not the best, in terms of casual gaming. Really, the best start is to get third party support on the popular games that's been produced on other consoles. You don't have to directly go against the top first-party games to get their attention, but doing Batman (a good and bad decision) as the main selling point was lackluster.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't think they care much about hardcore gamers as long as they make their billions off their main target markets, lol.

This E3 sucked overall. Watch Dogs and The Last of Us were the only two games that interested me. Hoping they'll show some good stuff for the 3DS tho.

Gonna keep sticking with my culty games (Atlus, Level-5 <3) and be happy with that.

EDIT: Paper Mario looked good too.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
DO A BARREL ROLLLLLLLLLLL!

i still have no desire to get a Wii U besides smash, and o look another KH game ill never look at again

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i still have no desire to get a Wii U besides smash, and o look another KH game ill never look at again
KH doesn't release on the Wii/Wii U, silly.

Dream Drop Distance on July 31st means I might have to finally get a 3DS.. Damn.
This + the babyface (it's still there under the beard dammit!) are why I love Roller.

Roller

Smash Legend
This + the babyface (it's still there under the beard dammit!) are why I love Roller.
The "babyface" is actually kinda starting to like. Be different? 'cause running and stuff. idk...

I'll take a pic...

My cheeks are mad pink there. lmao.

Why do showers always do that?? Or is that just me?

It's still babyesque, but in a different way. imo.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The "babyface" is actually kinda starting to like. Be different? 'cause running and stuff. idk...
Geez, you've lost so much weight already! You weren't kidding about fast results. Looks good.

....I do miss the chubby cheeks tho. :c

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
fake, no way Nintendo would let anyone use their stuff
John Woo had the rights to make a Metroid movie from 2002 to 2005. Michael Bay had them for a couple of years but he started working on Transformers after Hasbro threw a load of money at him. Woo's production house (Lion Rock Productions) re-acquired the rights from Bay once they expired in '09 but there are no plans for a Metroid movie until Nintendo approves a new project.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
looking good roller, tho your bro style pisses me off to no end <3

also i wasnt sayin KH was for wii or wii u, i was commenting on rollers post about dream drop and how i dont care about it

also the OP still hasnt been updated

Nordal

Smash Lord
I'm jealous of the weight loss. I haven't been able to exercise (nor will I be able to for at least another week or two) for the past two weeks and I feel so lazy and fat.

Top Bottom