• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Happy birthday mamachu, I hope you have an enjoyable day.

The~Kween

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Here's the quick doodle:
[COLLAPSE="Akali and Pikachu - For KayLo"][/COLLAPSE]
I'm not good in searching for images so I drew my own :<
As for "non-LaytonxLuke Professor Layton stuff," you mean none of those pairing stuff right?
Ooh Muramasa, as in Muramasa the Demon Blade (Wii)? If so loved the game~
Hmm landscape, haven't dabbled in that in forever. Abstract never touched it lol.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
(chew) (ccc)
Lovin' the Eevengers, lol.

I went overkill this time. hope you enjoy these =)
Ahhh, thanks Ephy! I love them! :bee: My favorite is the one where I'm about to whoop your ***..... you look appropriately scared ****less. <3

& congrats on graduating, L!

------

Also, in appreciation for all the bday love, I updated the OP and added badges. If I missed anything, lemme know~

- added Doll, Tofer, and Tokyo
- updated Rei
- didn't add scrub_nugget for obv reasons :glare:
- does anyone have the original Pika tower pic? when SWF switched to its new image viewer thing, the tower got resized, so it's tiny now

[COLLAPSE="Badge Descriptions"]
Active Poster - has posted in the last 3 months
Veteran - has been posting in the Pika forum since '08
Tourney Goer - has entered at least 1 tournament in the past 6 months
Pika Main - ....mains Pika
Pro Pika - placed top 8 with Pika in a tourney with 30+ entrants
Substitute - abandoned Pika for another character at one point or another
Retiree - quit this game
Night Owl - has been spotted posting between 2am - 6am (in their time zone)
Artist - has posted their art in the thread
Troublemaker - this guy's bad news
Class Favorite - hasn't ever pissed anyone off....yet
Fat Child - can eat an abnormally large amount of food[/COLLAPSE]
I did my best with badges, but since I don't really follow the metagame/tournies anymore, I'm sure I missed a few of the Brawl-related ones. And probably others too because my memory sucks. Lemme know if you should have one I didn't give you!

Night Owl starts tonight, too lazy to go back and check post times.

Also, I plan on adding more badges in the future, so if you have any ideas..... feel free to make suggestions.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
KayLo, I'm starting to think that you just don't want to change my Pokemon rep to Marill. Also, I like how I'm a Troublemaking Class Favourite, lol.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
Ahhh, thanks Ephy! I love them! :bee: My favorite is the one where I'm about to whoop your ***..... you look appropriately scared ****less. <3
I still have type advantage you know, I'm just too much of a gentleman to actually return fire and melt you. :mad:
it's my favorite too cause of the way the fluff came out.

- does anyone have the original Pika tower pic? when SWF switched to its new image viewer thing, the tower got resized, so it's tiny now
I had the original .PSD file but the ext hard drive I was storing it in went into coma almost 1 year ago, so unfortunately I can't help. if someone provides the original pic (shouldn't be too hard to find, I think the artist is on pixiv too) I might remake it, provided I have enough time.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yay I'm a class favorite! :D I think I can qualify for fat child as well.

Doll should also have tourney goer.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
KayLo, I'm starting to think that you just don't want to change my Pokemon rep to Marill.
I didn't. (d) But fixed. & so are the badges I missed.

@Espy: At least Espeon made the cut. ;___; Glaceon would never be a hero anyways tho, she too selfish.

Captain L

Smash Champion
Could I be added to the Pika directory thing?

Captain L

Name: Landon
Main :pikachu2: Secondaries: none (not counting ICs till I win a legitimate match with them)
Favourite Pika costume: Goggles always
Pokemon rep: Dragonite
:149:

[COLLAPSE="Captain L facts"]I like to think I'm a pretty good pikachu main
  • I used to get destroyed by olimars, but I've gotten over that and now I get destroyed by ICs
  • I was my high school valedictorian
  • I'm kind of cocky a lot of the time
  • I got 100% in calculus 12, and I don't let anyone forget it
  • I really like cats, I have a 16 year old diabetic cat
  • I only speak English, but as far as fake languages go I'm just as fluent in pig latin as I am in English
  • I've hosted a few small tournaments in my region
  • Asa and I try to be static teammates but it's really hard when he lives in Hawaii. Our team name is always "DOLAN AN GOOBY" and we want to be the premier oli/pika team.
  • My SDI is really good
  • I use wii remote + nunchuck
[/COLLAPSE]​

Captain L

Smash Champion
dpad up as usmash, dpad down as dsmash, tap jump off, everything else default.

I use c to jump
z to shield
a to attack
b for specials
dpad up for usmash
dpad down for dsmash
dpad left/right for grabs
joystick + A for fsmash (and I stutter like all of them)
dpad down + (A + joystick up) for dacus (it's way easier than anything on gc trust me)

I think this is actually beneficial in a lot of ways (other than losing cstick left/right) because my jump button is on my left hand, and also like right beside shield. It was really tricky at first to get jumping OoS because it requires sliding my finger over both of them, but now it's incredibly easy and natural. All of my buttons are already under my fingers, so stuff like FH jolts are super easy since I can just hit c and b at like the same time without having to move my fingers, or set an awkward button to jump. The biggest disadvantage I think I have is being unable to do fsmashes without risking trips, and I also kinda lose out on pikasliding.

For SDI, although I have less buttons to do it with, I think I have an easier time just due to having a fuller range of motion on my left hand. Because the nunchuck is not attatched to the rest of the controller it's a lot easier to mash the joystick around quickly, and if I combine that with tapping dpad up or dpad down really fast, I can get pretty crazy SDI on single hit attacks. Mashing out of grabs is also pretty easy with so many buttons right under my fingers, and dpad up/down both counting as 2 inputs (it's easier to tap those than flick a c-stick).

But of course the BEST thing about wiichuck is that MK's idc is reaaaaaally easy to do

Nordal

Smash Lord
I haven't logged on in like a week, but I did just to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLO!!!!

Now go get incredibly ****ed up~

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He just kinda combines sentences together to justify his +1s. :applejack:
If you haven't noticed this before, then you have a lot to learn.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I laughed a bit at the contradiction so I wanted to share in case everyone skips or ignores his posts.

EDIT: =P

John2k4

The End of an Era
I know, Espy. For some reason I didn't catch that contradiction, and now am seeing it as pretty funny.

And it is made all the more strange with the Phoenix Wright music that has now started playing in my head.

Top Bottom