• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nah, that's already towards the end of the era.
Late eighties to early nineties is the classics. :applejack:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
In regards to the longevity of games in terms of their era, yes that makes sense espy.
I couldn't believe how many bad games i was reminded of when doing that quiz, there are just so many terrible games. At least now if the game sucks it at least looks pretty lol. but imagine what we will say several years from now about games on the ps3, it will be just like our comparison to sega genesis games.

also because it needs to be said, the sonic series stopped being good after sonic 3/sonic and knuckles. i hear colors was good though so maybe there IS that one gem.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I agree that banjo kazooie and tooie were both amazing parts of my childhood, as was a game called jet force gemini.

yea i heard colors was good because they made it like old school sonic, which is how it should stay.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Its not that i don't want to have so many posts its that i thought i wouldn't have this many in comparison to the others who post here.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, when you post back to back like you just did, I don't see how you can be surprised. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Sitting at 361 now since it wasn't until early December I decided to not care about my posts having quality or quantity.

Also, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie + CBFD are only just three of the games that made my childhood...
Wish I still had Chameleon Twist 2.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Go to the Pikachu subforum, and click on the "Replies" number that corresponds with the appropriate thread title.
:applejack:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I was searching the subforum kinda like how you look up the whole site's top posters. Thanks for reminding me btw.

I'm in 6th place. Last time I checked I was in 16th, lolz.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Man, Jet Force Gemini **** that spaceship level where I got lost and/or kept dying that I rage quit that game since the 64 era.

Kongregate eh, guess I'll take a whack at it... I only had an SNES during this era and haven't played it since then (despite my 50-ish collection I still have in the cabinet) so I got ...
25 w/o hints
46 w/ Lightbulbs
52 w/ Screenshots

I would farm for Hint Points by clicking the same Question Block over and over again, but it's just too time consuming to get 5 points each.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I could imagine what its like to be ESAM. I'm just as cocky and conceited, but without the results to back it up. God help you all if I go pro. :3

Top Bottom