• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Taco can't believe people use nunchuck but he says he's easily used it in his next post.
I didn't say I can't believe people use a wiimote, did I?

I want you to stop pointing out stupid **** like that, please.
The question was not directed to anyone but him and you have no idea about my own experience with this such as a wii remote and a nunchuk.
And for my little mistake, I should've edited that I'm still kind of surprised just so it can make more sense that i'm not making pointless crap.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
random NKB post lol.

Happy B-day and all that, have fun with whatever you do.
in light of other goings on, im going camping this weekend. ill take pics for the hell of it because i havent been in a while plus u can see the um, scenery? that exits where i live in cali.

this isnt a +1 but in hindsight it realllllly sounds like one lol

edit: didnt see the OP. im posting the stuff i posted a while back since it wasnt updated.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14484498&postcount=54393

also on the badges, ive placed 5th with pika at a 30 man tourney back in '10. its nbd if its too much work to add tho lol
if you could just put FZ as the name thats fine too lol

ok done ranting

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
SNES and Genesis name that tune thingamabob:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/saybox/were-you-a-nineties-gamer

I got 19/93 without hints.
[COLLAPSE="The ones I got without hints"]Sonic
Final Fantasy (despite never having played a game)
Star Fox
Zelda
DKC
Cool Spot
Aladdin
Lion King
Mario Kart
Animaniacs
Killer Instinct
Chrono Trigger
Turtles in Time
Rock and Roll Racing
Tetris
Italia
Mario
Super Mario RPG

EDIT: forgot Mean Bean Machine
[/COLLAPSE]

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
44/93 without any hints, auto.
I never owned a SNES, so a lot of the music is just because I've heard it from Let's Plays, top tens, and whenever I DID get around to playing the few I tried on my Wii. :applejack:

I'm upset I missed Mean Bean Machine. lol
Kid Chameleon. fkejdfks

I'm using hints now if that wasn't obvious.

fkjendsjl

I got some of these right, but just because I combined two words or didn't hyphenate them it wouldn't count. Like Sparkster, Mutant League Hockey, and ****ING Pac Attack.
Bull.

fndjdklasd
The Genesis NBA Jam didn't have that ****ing song. Neither did ****ing Golden Axe.

Exhausting all my hints: 64/93.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah dude. I caught my favorite games so goddamn fast. Ristar I got THE EXACT nanosecond after I heard those first two notes. :applejack:
Some of them I was very pleased to get because I didn't think I'd get them right. Especially since I never played them.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Guess i'm migrating here with the rest of you pony people.

i should really play some FF SNES games. ive yet to finish any of them.

ffff i didint know no more premium meant they took custom title away, i though it would stay like the name

oh, and Happy Bday Kaylo.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wow i was so happy i got the michael jackson one right not because it was obv but because i recently played that POS

Ephyon

Smash Champion
30/93.
never played sega consoles besides my cousin's, but I got sparkster cause the SNES version has that same level 1 music, and shinobi cause it sounded shinobi-ish.
lol altered beast was obvious too.
couldn't remember freakin aero the acro-bat.
63/93 after wasting hints.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
The 2nd hint for DKC pisses me off. Cranky is not the lead character in the series.

Butbut. Ho-Oh looks like a phoenix, and you're phoenix guy, andand.... :c
Fine, geez, I'll change my name to Beach Ball Mouse Lord. Plus, Ho-oh's an ugly phoenix and I prefer pretty phoenixes.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I somehow knew I'd get the low score on that 4th gen name that tune game.

EDIT: I got like 31 with hints btw.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Stealth, I clearly said night owl badge wouldn't start til last night. (d) ! & thanks again for all the bday wishes guys, y'all da bess. <3

Also, OP updated.

Also, I'm not even gonna try that quiz thing, because I'd probably get like.... 1. :c I didn't really play games between NES and 64.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
it does insinuate that you are a 90s kid if you played any of those games, yet most of my 90's games were on my game boy or n64, so it was rather saddening to me that those systems were null and void. I played literally all of those games besides like columns, shinobi, anamaniacs, and dynamite heady when i was in college on an emulator.

also this may be off but did anyone see pokemon as a game in there at all? I didnt come across it at all and i figured I would have

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Being a 90s kid and playing Game Boy is legit, but N64 is more of a late 90's thing.
:applejack:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
no no i know that, i was just asking because it was on the game boy which is a 90s thing.
and yea i suppose you are right espy, though the n64 was released in NA in 1996 so that still should have made the cut. Regardless of those extenuating circumstances, the quiz was fun and it was nice to be reminded of some good and very very atrocious games. Aero the acro-bat was abysmal

Top Bottom