• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Don't do anything halfassed.
Go balls to the wall all out if you're going to do it.
Make it as close to perfection as possible.
Dear god, what Tofer said.

Anyways, as long as you pick a badass character, a guy cosplaying isn't that bad. You really only have to worry about your non-gaming friends seeing pics on FB (if the whole image thing is what you're worried about).

& be realistic, pick a character close to your build/height.
& NO SPANDEX :mad: :mad: :mad: That **** is never sexy.

I do, actually. I don't throw away advice, just like the insults I get, which kind of hurts me every time.
In that case.

My bad for the previous title. =X

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
As to my metaphor, the player resembles a reader and the character resembles a book.
The reader reads the book, and he knows a ton of stuff about the book.
The other reader looks at cover and skims through some of the pages.
So who would know more? The first reader or the other?

The answer is obvious.
Of course the answer is obvious, I just said it and it's been answered before, and you already answered it in a few posts before so stop being a broken record.

So let's back up. What was the sequence of events that got to this situation? ****'s so dumb I already forgot what started this.

Vinyl. said:
People who don't play a character shouldn't consider talking crap about the character UNLESS they had a plenty amount of experience with that specific character. This ain't some thing where you mostly know what's you're talking about just because you looked at the character. That is dumb.
You're implying that they haven't already played with/against that character. Why else would they even make these accusations if they didn't do so in the first place? Redundant post is redundant.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Taco's 2 cents are worthless which I why I ignore him if his posts are over 2 lines long.
Im thinking about dressing up as Leafeon for AX :x
You should recicle the cosplay for Comic-Con as well. ;)
I can be nice, I just choose not to.
And that's why the title of queen ***** is all yours.

Also, Imma cosplay Professor Oak with these dudes at PMX or Anime Vegas (if possible).

Scatz

Smash Champion
Sup guys. Gonna make another Cwalk video in a few days whenever my legs aren't sore for working. Month 2 of practice.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Happy birfday Stealf!
Hmmm typing that made me hunger for cookies.

The~Kween

Top Bottom