• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
To +1 in this case is to deliberately post mindlessly to increase your post count rather than contribute meaningful stuff to the discussion at hand.

+1 can also be used as a way to say "this" (as in I agree) but you don't "+1" it used that frequently on this forum with that use.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm not posting for the sake of posting.

I truly do contribute meaningful things to a specific discussion, but people may see it as illogical, something I would not be aware of when discussing.

That's where people suggest that I'm doing +1 by the way I post, they just don't know that I'm actually being serious when I say something that follows the discussion.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i remember when my post count was as absurd as that lol, though i wasnt +1'ing i was just very very bored. somehow KayLo dosent remember posting my post count back when i first started coming here but it happened

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Taco, I think you're confusing "illogical" with "pointless as ****". Also,

I'm not doing anything.

And this discussion where people determine me doing something they mostly think I'm doing, like +1, should rather be people realizing that I'm simply illogical most of the time.

Not +1.
I'm sorry, but English cannot be your first language. It can't be. It has to be your third, maybe fourth language, tops. Do you even live in Florida? Because I'm fairly certain that you actually live in Europe somewhere, and you're talking to us through Google translate or perhaps some worse substitute.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I literally just finished watching it, but I'm more excited by that DK logo they briefly showed. It's irrefutable proof that Donkey Kong Country Forever is in the works.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i like that i can take my Wii U anywhere, that part is cool. plus a new zelda, cant argue with that.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I recall that TG posted in another thread that he admitted to +1ss for the sake of +1s.
Not sure which thread though. :applejack:

Heck, might've been this one.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I didn't see much about it that would give me any legitimate reason to be anything but apathetic towards it. :applejack:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I didn't expect your everything hatin' *** to show Non-Specific Action Figure some love anyway, lolz.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Im skeptical about the Wii U still. While it looks nice and can do some rather neat things, I dont know if that utility alone is going to sell it for me. To date I personally only enjoy the port of res evil 4 and brawl on the wii, the only reason i still have it is to play my game cube games and to emulate on. The Wii U needs to be a better system for gamers as well, or else I cant feel just in dropping around 400 dollars on a new gen system.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
There's a subtle difference between hating something and being apathetic towards it. :applejack:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The hdmi is nice, and I do find the tablet pretty nice to use. But then comes that little ram problem my friend keeps mentioning, saying that the system is low on it. That's all there is to it from my perspective though.

I'm usually more interested in buying the wii u because of the graphics and the games they'll be releasing.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The Wii U is gonna be just like the Wii for me..... I'll buy it for Smash, eventually hack it, quit Smash, play free games til I get bored, then sell it.

& probably miss out on that ONE GAME I should've kept it a little longer for. (Looking at you, Xenoblade. :glare:)

Scatz

Smash Champion
The hdmi is nice, and I do find the tablet pretty nice to use. But then comes that little ram problem my friend keeps mentioning, saying that the system is low on it. That's all there is to it from my perspective though.

I'm usually more interested in buying the wii u because of the graphics and the games they'll be releasing.
More RAM is always good, but I don't think it'll be that big of an issue die to the fact it's not running like a PC. All 2GB is dedicated to gaming while PC has to have some for the OS and some for the programs.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I sawww..... RE6 meh, ****ty game, ****ty game (South Park wtf?), random Usher, and COD#3423840234. Props to them for basically remaking the same games and getting paid every time tho.

EDIT: Sad I missed Tomb Raider.... apparently it looked pretty good. :c

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
The Wii U is gonna be just like the Wii for me..... I'll buy it for Smash, eventually hack it, quit Smash, play free games til I get bored, then sell it.

& probably miss out on that ONE GAME I should've kept it a little longer for. (Looking at you, Xenoblade. :glare:)
I did the exact same thing.
I just never found a good use for it.

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'll just borrow Doll's 3DS if there are any games I want to play :3

Top Bottom