• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I've gotten a bit flabby as of late (I've been perfecting my chocolate flan recipe) but I think I can do Kenshiro if I work out for 4 hours every day until Halloween. If not I'll just wear a plaid shirt with a foam cowboy hat I got at Comic-Con.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Last halloween i was Waluigi...

I sometimes think i want to dress my future daughter(s) as touhou characters for halloween >.>;;

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Auto, after watching that video i realllllllllly want to watch FotNS now, holy **** XD.
do that for hallows man, YOU WA SHOCK!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
We'll be in SA to see Iron Maiden the Tuesday following that. I don't see why we couldn't just head up early and check out the convention :]

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wtf rei you like Iron Maiden? never woulda guessed XD they got some legit songs.
also im the hag obv

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I love Iron Maiden. They're one of the few bands I can listen to. haha

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Hag = Ruca.
Father/son competitiveness is nice. Will enjoy being on the other end
That's nice. :)
Auto, after watching that video i realllllllllly want to watch FotNS now, holy **** XD.
do that for hallows man, YOU WA SHOCK!
FotNS is the epitome of 80's anime. It's manly as ****, violent as hell and lazily animated. It's a must watch.
Whos your hag tofer? Or should I be asking for the gay man?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Tofer as the new Leafeon is a small upgrade over Alby I suppose.
V definitely won't be as entertaining and wacky as Karina so that's a huge nerf for Jolteon.
Lawrence as the new Vaporeon will be a positive and interesting change considering Were's status as a polarizing figure. I think we'll see many buffs and some nerfs across the board.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I had never even heard of pokemon conquest til Prime posted the serebii link so I have no idea who Karina is XD

If there was a Moltres/Suicune pic I woulda used that, but no such luck.

Top Bottom