• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I wonder what I will be. Last year, I planned on being Robin because I had the hair, but the boobs never came through.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
You should dress up this year!

:phone:
v what Stealth said pretty much sums it up. Though I've never actually tried to "roleplay" as much as just dress up for candy. I just don't want to waste a ****load of money to dress up as some fictional character with a decent quality costume. Also I don't know any fictional characters that I even look similar to LOL.

Same. Don't really like roleplaying, so you will never see me cosplay

:phone:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
If you ever cosplay, you should dress up as Joe from Devil Survivor 2. =X

His style is basically a classier version of yours. Especially the hat.
Ooooh, I'm really liking this guy, he has a nice hat. I could totally pull off a cosplay of him. Now I wanna know more about him.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I sometimes wear pants too, dammit. Also, it wouldn't be cosplay if I wasn't dressing up for the part.

It's like we're twins.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
He looks like he wears pants though.
He does. And a very nice pair of shoes.

All designer. :cool:

Ooooh, I'm really liking this guy, he has a nice hat. I could totally pull off a cosplay of him. Now I wanna know more about him.
Basically he's lazy and doesn't take anything seriously.

The more I think about it, the more perfect this match is. o.o

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
So this Joe guy's just a spiffier version of me, sweet. Now I kinda want to check out that game, though I bet he's not the main character.

Thanks Doll c: I gotta put on pants every now and again, so I make sure to at least look nice if I'm gonna be uncomfortable.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
this halloween is gonna be awesome cuz im going as

im also considering making a mortar that i put on a doley so i can slide around on it

Cassio

Smash Master
Rei it is entirely your fault the interview thread was closed for bringing the Marth boards over. Now I have to destroy the Marth boards so the thread can be reopened.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So this Joe guy's just a spiffier version of me, sweet. Now I kinda want to check out that game, though I bet he's not the main character.
Nah, but he's the first non-main-3 party member to join, so you get him on Day 1. And he's got good stats.... I kept him on my team the entire game.

Regardless, Devil Survivor is a great series if you like tactical RPGs with some choose-your-destiny elements thrown in. You should definitely play it!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Marth boards only showed up briefly. And they asked better questions than most people :3 I've come to learn that everything is my fault though :x

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i main marth too and ive been here forever lol

also, sad the thread was closed i never got a chance to be interviewd and id been here for almost 3 years :/

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Nah, but he's the first non-main-3 party member to join, so you get him on Day 1. And he's got good stats.... I kept him on my team the entire game.

Regardless, Devil Survivor is a great series if you like tactical RPGs with some choose-your-destiny elements thrown in. You should definitely play it!
Good, another similarity between us. The game does sound interesting, though, so I'll definitely try to get my hands on it eventually.

Also, I'd like to point out that all of my questions in the interview thread were important. If Rei was in fact pro-Hordy, I wouldn't have been able to speak to him ever again.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Interview threads are off topic though. Don't see how it's bad to ask questions so long as they're not consecutively spam.

Anyways, if I had to cosplay, it'd be one of the people from KH 13th organization.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
the marth/pikachu hitler vid would say otherwise, they think our comments are garbz and we post nothing but spam XD

also, tag why are you mentioned in that video? do u alt marth or something?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i know things about marth, i beat leaf and rollers pika with my marth at G2 afterparty and i hadnt gone to a tourney in over a year so yea. still dont agree with even but whatever

Ephyon

Smash Champion
Umbunzeon is just mad no one wants to ask him questions. =|
I agree to some extent certain questions were nonsensical, but they've always been there and an answer to them still adds to knowing the interviewed better :V
if anything put a limit on the questions a single user may ask or give each interviewed a week.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Umbunzeon is just mad no one wants to ask him questions. =|
I agree to some extent certain questions were nonsensical, but they've always been there and an answer to them still adds to knowing the interviewed better :V
if anything put a limit on the questions a single user may ask or give each interviewed a week.
I've already been interviewed though. :)

Top Bottom