• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Cassio

Smash Master
@FZ because Im evil :devil:

@Emily you and Rei are two awesome peeps ^_^

@Prime Ill forgive you for closing the thread, but only only if you give me a cool eevee avatar like the one you/kaylo/ephy have

Also its still Rei's fault.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
no srsly tag they mentioned cassio as a regular in the marth boards, do u play him srsly? XD

also yes you are evil because you live in california and still have yout to hang out with me or play me in pika dittos. which btw you would win, i have no MU exp at all at the ditto i almost always lose. hell, i lost to THUGZ pikachu, yea, that bad. tho i was maining all marth at the time, and i did 3 stock his MK so whatever

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
the screws go tight all around. **** that **** omg. did not want to revert to my last save liek an hour and a half ago. that is all, continue

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yea rei is definetly mine. i bought him a lapras, thats the same as a wedding ring in certain standards.

Cassio

Smash Master
:embarrass: Oh mai

Prime :[ eevee's so small and feisty.

lol FZ, well me and ESAM were going at it in the MU project second round. I may have been seen as a bit of a factor to some of pikas ratios *cough*. I think it was more that then being on the Marth boards a lot. And yeah only because you never tell me when youre here! Go to AX!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Prime :[ eevee's so small and feisty.

lol FZ, well me and ESAM were going at it in the MU project second round. I may have been seen as a bit of a factor to some of pikas ratios :embarrass:. I think it was more that then being on the Marth boards a lot. And yeah only because you never tell me when youre here! Go to AX!
when is AX? i may go but idk, already going to TX so yea lol

Cassio

Smash Master
Well I really want to rent a room, but Im doing everything kind of last minute so I hope it works out.. It really depends cause I cant drive back and forth an hour and a half 4 days in a row, and Id need to find roommates and something that isnt too expensive. Youre definitely most welcome to come along though or chill when Im there.

FZ heres the website. Its June 29th through July 2nd, biggest and most popular anime convention in America I believe.
http://www.anime-expo.org/

And yeah prime all the ones ive seen so far look cool n I wanted one too ;;

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
vee i may be able to come to this MAYBE. if you are looking for a roomate i cld stay too, any chance you know how much itd cost for rooming with u?

Cassio

Smash Master
Aight Im not sure yet actually but Ill let you know when I do.

Auto are you going to AX? I forgot if you like anime. Rei Im disappoint, arent you still coming to cali anyways though or was that AXed?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nah, I don't have the finds to go to Cali any more. One of these days though. Perhaps next summer or in the winter.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
irk. its like 65 dolla to attend the exp for 4 days, and id have to pay for ride and room. dunno if i can make that happen tag as i am already going to TX, and id much rather visit a diff state than spend my money going to AX lol

someday tag, we will finally meet. have some tourney and house me that way i only have to pay for ride lol, or if u cld house me i cld just come and visit in general too, dosent have to be a tourney in order to hang out

Cassio

Smash Master
For 4 days its $65, but its less if you dont want to go all 4. Prices go up after May 31st though.
http://www.anime-expo.org/anime-expo/attend/badge-information/

FZ yeah we'll have to figure out something, also socal has big events once in awhile. The next on is June 23rd E4 Finale, people are coming from all of WC and a few EC.

Rei no Johns. Summer of course is usually better though, maybe you can make it to AX 2013.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
hm. any chance i cld somehow get to your place for that tourney and ride with you to Hazes place?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Going back to Halloween costumes, I think my build leaves me with only two options

Whitebeard:

And Mihawk:

Top Bottom