• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Scatz

Smash Champion
Lolol, if stealth wasn't mai Raichu bro, I'd be dragonite (or wartortle) cause he's freaking badass. All the eeveelution changes is gonna make this interesting.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Eh, it didn't seem all that bad when I read it back in the day.
Doesn't seem all that bad now. The hornets look awesome, and the bot fly actually looks kinda cute.

:applejack:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I hate bugs. Especially bugs that are venomous, sting/bite, or are otherwise just plain freaky (looking at you, silverfish). Bonus scary points if they fly.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I used to hate bugs, but I find myself in situations where they end up on me so I've gotten used to them.
I was riding the bus back from campus and a six inch praying mantis decided my neck was a perfect resting spot.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nautilus.... it was a while ago (I think my 8th or 9th game).

Pretty sure I didn't actually get down to 15g either, it's just a joke. x.x
I did do pretty bad tho.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ok so, attempting another ocarina of time run today, specifically want to get the stupid door of time skip down since so many ppl keep saying its not even that hard XD

in xat while slush is playing twilight princess, in refrence to the bird you can steal potions from in ordon woods

Slush: Vat happens if i dont pay but take stuph anyways?
FZ: He attacks you
Zaj: you feel really bad for being mean to the cutest bird ever

i need to take this time to say that Zajice is the best person on the face of this planet. that is all, omg im dying right now

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Verm just beat Prime in a Super Mario World run.
EDIT: Prime just beat Aladdin (SNES)
EDIT2: It looks like they're doing an EVO (another SNES title) run.

Top Bottom