• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You clearly didn't see all of the questions I was getting in the interview thread.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Asking Rei questions is akin to throwing peanuts at zoo animals. :applejack:
Just a way to pass the time.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
There's not enough time in a day to express why I hate Rei. It's pointless to try. :applejack:

Cassio

Smash Master
It doesn't matter if anyone loves them, or respects them, because they don't give a ****.
Thats why its important to keep *****es in line :lick:

A ***** is a ***** because they crave attention. Deny them attention and youre good. If they didnt crave attention then theyd be an *******.

Also did purty bad at another tourney ;;. I seemed to know beforehand how well Id do, and I really didnt want to enter but I didnt want to be one of those uncompetitive cowards. Gonna put some work in before the next event since it seems to make a difference, hopefully Ill follow through this time. Also I really need to learn how to mentally deal with people intent on drawing out matches to time and/or intent on timing me out.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** you *****es can't talk about motha ****in potty mouths without my ****in *** here you stupid dumb ****ing ***** quesadillas.

A ***** is a ***** because no matter what you do they are nasty as **** and have stank *** ****ies that no man will ever want to **** like GOD DAMN! They normally think they are too ****in good even though their IQ is lower than a 12 year old's weight (In pounds). They can be pretty, but often times the *****iest are the ones who think they are actually good looking so they have standards even though with their looks they don'[ ****in deserve any like fo'real.

Top Bottom