• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Nordal

Smash Lord
Gross. :urg:

Also, feel better.

Even my Ice Kween powers aren't enough for some dudes. Bar weirdos are getting craftier and craftier.
It's actually a 2nd degree burn. The blisters took a few minutes to develop. Luckily we know a nursing student so I didn't have to go to the emergency room.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Aside from pouring boiling water into a glass pitcher, I was careful. I had two oven mits on :(

I think it looks like those green things inside Majin Buu that attacked goku, only they're yellow.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Go back and read. I already did, but I'm pretty sure the site's rules prohibit me posting direct pictures of what could be considered gore or inappropriate material

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
im always way to paranoid to put things into extreme temp differences for just that reason. I wish I would have been there instead of here Nordal so that I could have screamed no at the top of my lungs and run over to save you

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Nordal knew what he was getting into. You don't go messing around with boiling water without mentally preparing to accidentally scald yourself first, it's just not possible.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
im always way to paranoid to put things into extreme temp differences for just that reason. I wish I would have been there instead of here Nordal so that I could have screamed no at the top of my lungs and run over to save you
Nordal knew what he was getting into. You don't go messing around with boiling water without mentally preparing to accidentally scald yourself first, it's just not possible.
I agree with all of this.

Boiling Water scary... Boiling Water scary...

Nordal

Smash Lord
This was really creepy to read.

Maybe some of us prefer the finer things in life, like glass pitchers, I guess.
I wasn't really prepared for second degree burns. The only reason I was using a glass pitcher was because it was the one my mom gave me, and I'm not fond of spending additional money for a plastic pitcher.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yall talking about boiling water, think about all the poor pokemon that suffer from being burned by boiling water
:| scald used to be called boiling water

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
well exscuuuuuuuuuuse me princesses who use a ppp that isnt default.
also, i got my ocainra of time run down to about an hour now so im happy about that

Top Bottom