• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** I got more class than ****ing fall semester registration. I mean, you could have class...but...yeah, I think everybody knows where that is going.

/Ihateespysoidon'tgivehalfa****aboutbeingmeantohim

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
being a ***** leads to being trampled on and not being one leads to being taken advntage of is what im gathering from this. SOme people like being taken advantage of, if you get what im sayin (hello).

Not a fan of *****y ppl, which is why if you notice i dont talk to those individuals, you know who you are :x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
lol, I wasn't even doing so bad in the laning phase.
our jungling nocturne re-connected like 5 mins later, he wanted to meddle with lvl 9 shyvana when he was like lvl 4 xD
...stalker.
Lol, I didn't see that part. Y'all really weren't doing that bad til near the end, and then it just sorta went downhill. x.x

PP! was playing Darius too..... I wanted to see if he's really as broken as people claim he is.

Also, KayLo's the nicest ***** I've ever met. She once walked with me to Apex's venue, and that was very nice of her.
Omg, Apex. The way you would play people on the low had me laughing the entire time, lmao.

If I had money, I would've gone for a drink with the Pika gang at APEX. :applejack:
Apex 2013. (nod)

I wish more people came with me, Mink, and his friends to the bars tho. Was fun, and I needed more anti-creeper shields.

I never put sunscreen on.
Man mode. :applejack:
Dark skin privileges. :cool:

Lol @Slush.

scrub_nugget

Smash Apprentice
Why do girls all love pika?
Is it cause he's cute?

I've met pro and scrub girls who all play pika.

One scrub who played pit though, she was cool.

:phone:

Nordal

Smash Lord
I just gave myself a 1st degree burn from boiling water. I was making tea and poured the water into the glass pitcher, and the temperature difference caused the whole thing to shatter and pour allllll over my leg. The skin is all red and peeling. ****'s pretty sick.

But at least Trevonte was there to help me. After he finished his round in PS3 monopoly.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Darius can be really stupid but so can a lot of champs.

Pepsi Max is better than Pepsi Next. I've been drinking Next cause it's been on sale and I'm a cheap ***. As soon as they're the same price I'm going to Max entirely. I'm still willing to pay the extra 50 cents sometimes.

Of course girls play Pika cause he's cute. They're only allowed to play Pikachu, Kirby, Peach and Zelda. Give them a break. /troll

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Omg, Apex. The way you would play people on the low had me laughing the entire time, lmao.
I guess I'm just so genial that no one ever notices, lol.

Apex 2013. (nod)

I wish more people came with me, Mink, and his friends to the bars tho. Was fun, and I needed more anti-creeper shields.
I might as well walk on up there that weekend, so I'll be there.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I just gave myself a 1st degree burn from boiling water. I was making tea and poured the water into the glass pitcher, and the temperature difference caused the whole thing to shatter and pour allllll over my leg. The skin is all red and peeling. ****'s pretty sick.
Gross. :urg:

Also, feel better.

Use Anivia! Set up that ice wall.
Even my Ice Kween powers aren't enough for some dudes. Bar weirdos are getting craftier and craftier.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I feel like the last time we had puns in PGD, it didn't end well for somebody. ;;

EDIT: Oh, guess Jimmy's the casualty this time. ;__;

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Thank you, ~auto. =X

And after going to the Coke factory in ATL, no soda flavor can surprise me anymore. Especially that gross one from Germany (I think? Or was it Italy?)..... anyone who's been knows which one I'm talking about. #pukewet

Top Bottom