• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It's voodoo magic.

EDIT: There's also a specific herb in Haiti that contains tetrodotoxin which kinda puts you in a conscious trance of sorts. You can easily be persuaded while in that state which can make you someone's temporal zombie slave or something liek that.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I've heard of stuff like that in (I think) Colombia. Somewhere in South or Central America.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That is absolutely crazy. No wonder people think the apocalypse is coming. (Zombie, biblical, whatever.... some ****'s going down before our generation dies out.)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yes I had two seperate orders paid by kids and neither tipped. Kids very rarely tip :/

:phone:
What's the problem with that, there are a lot of people out there willing to give you one. And instead, you whine for one little thing you disliked?

Man, and I thought something else happened.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What's the problem with that, there are a lot of people out there willing to give you one. And instead, you whine for one little thing you disliked?

Man, and I thought something else happened.
I can't decide if you're really that dense or if you're trolling.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and go with trolling. Yeah.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
But the point of delivery is that you purposely chose not to drive, so you're tipping for the convenience of having your food brought to you. x.o Honestly, if you guys aren't joking, y'all some rude *** people.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
its k, idc lol. ignore me, sometimes i get annoyed and post in annoyance :embarrass: its rare that kids pay for food, and the only regular one i know of actually does tip pretty decently so its w/e

also for kids, it could show a potential failure by the parents to tell the kids about the importance of tipping your driver, and they could grow into stiffers -shrug- im fairly certain the majority of people that dont tip just werent brought up to tip OR think that we get a tip from the delivery fee. i really dont think lack of money is that large of a factor, though it does influence how much you get

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It's like we devolved into the ***** conversation again, cuz y'all *****s be actin like *****es ho.

Cassio

Smash Master
If you dont tip youre legitimately being a leech. But some people dont mind being leeches, cant do much about them cause they go outta their way to scam peeps.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What the hell is up with the Add Reply button? O.o

It's in those ****ty adds too! Damn sparkles!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I mean, whenever I eat chicken or fish the skin is always the tastiest part, so that probably applies to human flesh as well.

Yum~

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
As long as our Rei-Rei doesn't turn into Isei Sagawa we're good.

EDIT: I'd link the VBS interview/documentary on him but it contains very graphic content so I won't.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Be careful of your foot Nordal, its prime zombie season now and with a sear like that its bound to attract them like a well done steak. make sure to bite the zombie back if he bites you and is black. tell us if his skin tastes different.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
What doll says. Please don't continue those awful cannibal jokes.

I've already saw that going on in the Dgames social and I really don't like to see it here. Really, it is just wrong. :/

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
this is an online forum tokyo, if you dont like stuff you gotta ignore it, or deal with it.

wow kaylo that felt pretty good behaving that way, teach me how to do that more? (<3 omgplzdntkillme)

Top Bottom