• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
It's not gay, it's completely idiotic.

Not to mention such an embarrassment for every viewer.

Welllll, thats another lame thing about fandoms. If you like what they like, people associate you with every other nutjob in the group.

Ewww. Who was the loser that thought posting that would be a good idea? I also hate the fact that they did it just to shub the fact that there bronys down random peoples throats. That'd be like me going down to the local subway and yelling "WII IS THE BEST CONSOL EVER!....One six inch sub please. Ok thank you."

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos

No....No.
Walking into pizza hut and plopping down your cartoon pony action figure is pretty ****ing gay by my standards. And i'm gay as ****.

Welllll, thats another lame thing about fandoms. If you like what they like, people associate you with every other nutjob in the group.

Ewww. Who was the loser that thought posting that would be a good idea? I also hate the fact that they did it just to shub the fact that there bronys down random peoples throats. That'd be like me going down to the local subway and yelling "WII IS THE BEST CONSOL EVER!....One six inch sub please. Ok thank you."
Well now. I wear a charro bead of Twilight Sparkle that was made by Rei's charro bead group that comes attached with a lan yard, to that I attach the Twi keychain gotten from McDonalds Happy Meal Toys, and then pin a button and three metallic pins to the lanyard to everywhere that's not formal. And then a Twilight Sparkle shirt time to time.

Yes, I'm obsessive with it, but it's something of like wearing a Marvel shirt, just expresses what interests I have. Which will more than likely be taken the wrong way considering the culture.

I'm introverted anyways so I don't approach people and start conversation. So I go by the I Leave You Alone, Then You Leave Me Alone so don't worry about me showing pony down your throat. I'd rather sit at a table or against the wall on my laptop, DS, or sketchbook and not be bothered.

In a tl;dr-shell, I'm weird that I wear pony merch, but I ain't gonna shove it down your throat. In public, no one really cares; they just treat it like another nobody in the street that just passes by.

And by your sense, that mean's I'm pretty beyond ****ing gay. Oh wait...

Well ****...

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Beros, Sunny^2 didn't say anything about you being gay. Wearing pony shirts and doing what those guys did are two completely different things. While you're just expressing what you like, they went around shoving what they like down people's throats. "You gotta draw these ponies on da box, hur hur we're men who like ponies how silly of us. Listen to us wail our favorite songs while we wave our ****ing banner around"

And that's not even mentioning the fact that they chose the worst two ponies to have drawn on the box.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Well now. I wear a charro bead of Twilight Sparkle that was made by Rei's charro bead group that comes attached with a lan yard, to that I attach the Twi keychain gotten from McDonalds Happy Meal Toys, and then pin a button and three metallic pins to the lanyard to everywhere that's not formal. And then a Twilight Sparkle shirt time to time.

Yes, I'm obsessive with it, but it's something of like wearing a Marvel shirt, just expresses what interests I have. Which will more than likely be taken the wrong way considering the culture.
Everything is taken wrong in this world. Wearing a shirt of necklace/keychain isn't nearly as ******** as that video. It's like saying, I'm gay for having a Yoshi keychain (which I used to have). The degree of how it's displayed plains all that needs to be said.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah nothing wrong at all for having stuff like that. I have pika shirt/chain I proudly wear to tourneys and other places I go to while at the tourney. I won't be doing pika talk anytime soon tho

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
"Walking into pizza hut and plopping down your cartoon pony action figure is pretty ****ing gay by my standards. And i'm gay as ****."

He just had this single statement. And I walk into a Cici's buffet and plop down with a pony figurine hanging my neck.

Wait. Plop down as in placing the figurine on the cashier or plop down as in sitting down at a chair/table with the figurine on the table?

Edit: Okay nevermind, the two posts that were made while I typed this up answered everything.

Roller

Smash Legend
UMich hat foreverrrr!!!

Also. idk if anybody here is into hockey. But my boys The Devils are going IN. Hard. I'mma be at The Rock tomorrow to watch them finish off The Rangers in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Gonna be hawt.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I'm going as Flim from MLP for halloween. I can just tell non-pony fans that I'm a character from the Music Man. It's the perfect costume.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
My only problem with the video is the utter lack of respect for their own dignity that these bronies have. :applejack:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
"Walking into pizza hut and plopping down your cartoon pony action figure is pretty ****ing gay by my standards. And i'm gay as ****."

He just had this single statement. And I walk into a Cici's buffet and plop down with a pony figurine hanging my neck.

Wait. Plop down as in placing the figurine on the cashier or plop down as in sitting down at a chair/table with the figurine on the table?

Edit: Okay nevermind, the two posts that were made while I typed this up answered everything.
Gay as in "lame" dude, not gay as in "likes other dudes" dude. =w=

And theres a big difference between you and those guys. Its perfectly fine to express what you like threw merch, because hey, its not inconveniencing anyone, and people who are interested in it will talk to you willingly about it~ You can probably make a friend or too that way~! Like, how many people have you met with the same interest because of your pony avatar or your pony merchandise~? What those guys were doing was forcibly rubbing it in the faces of people who clearly had no interest in it for there own amusement. Unless your friends, or whoever your talking to shows interest in you, its a horribly rude thing to do because now they have to sit here and listen about what you like.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
in regards to that i can see how being part of a fandom would ruin names because of ppl like these in the video -_-. I mean like, I like latias, and I have a LOT, A LOTTTTTT of latias stuff. But somehow liking that is ok in college so i also can't relate as well to the brony fandom thing since there arent like too many ppl that ruin the pokefandom except for like a few individuals who are just abysmal

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
KayLo! CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME INTO THE FIRST POST??!!!!

[COLLAPSE=Doll's Profile]

Name: Emily
Main: :pikachu2: /Secondary: :marth: :pit:
Favorite Pika Costume: Bandana
Pokemon Rep: Chimchar

Facts:

Doll loves cats.
Doll loves cats a lot.
Doll has a daughter named Lucy.
Doll is 5'2".
Doll was born on September 12, 1991.
Doll loves the ocean.
Doll wants to be a marine biologist.
Doll's favorite holiday is Halloween.
Doll's favorite colors are pink and purple.
Doll loves noodles.
Doll is energetic and clumsy.
DOLL LOVES CAPS LOCK AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!
Doll loves Pinkie Pie.
Doll loves Luffy.
Doll loves dresses.
Doll is a weeaboo.
Doll loves beaches and pools.
Doll was a cheerleader from age 8.
Doll loves to think.
Doll LOVES coffee!!!!![/collapse]

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Might as well do it too.

[COLLAPSE="Vinyl.'s profile"]
Vinyl.

Name: Jairo
Main: :kirby2:
Favorite pika costume: GogglesChu
Pokemon Rep: Snivy

[COLLAPSE=" Vinyl. facts"]Vinyl. has a love for sweets.
Vinyl. plays games a lot.
Vinyl. likes adorable things.
Vinyl. is usually silent.
Vinyl. kind of knows new things coming out first than others do.
Vinyl. is socially awkward sometimes during conversations and feels bad about it afterwards.
Vinyl. is shy.
Vinyl. just mostly talks when it comes to games and other interests he likes.
[/COLLAPSE]
[/COLLAPSE]

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
However many you want. :bee:

& Rei, if you wanna fix your profile, better do it soon. Because once I update with these new profiles.... you know how long it takes me to make changes after that. =X

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
However many you want. :bee:

& Rei, if you wanna fix your profile, better do it soon. Because once I update with these new profiles.... you know how long it takes me to make changes after that. =X
Gah. Give me the rest of the day and I'll get it done.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant

Name: Tofer
Main: /Secondary: :peach: / :pikachu: / :olimar:
Favorite Pika Costume: Trucker
Pokemon Rep: Snorlax

Tofer is a Gleek
Tofer is super gay
Tofer is a big fan of beards
Tofer is in love with Alice's Adventure in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass
Tofer Loves EarthBound
Tofer's favorite food is Pizza
Tofer loves ties, button up shirts, and vests
Tofer loves the Cheshire Cat
Tofer always loses his keys
Tofer wishes to be more classy and poised
Tofer has a crush on more than half of the people he knows on SWF
Tofer is in love with the Hunger Games Series and cannot wait to see who plays Finnick
Tofer wants to be your friend :]

Top Bottom