• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Cassio

Smash Master
lol, the Bronies are cool. Theyre just so over the top sensitive its like begging to be trolled.

Shows actually purty good though.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Actually, anyone who watches the show is considered a brony...
Just different levels.

I'm quite sure most of Smashboards is at the very bottom level... just buying merch watching it and signatures/avatars.

Not like going to cons on a consistent basis while spending $1000-2500 for a custom MLP costume or doing something drastic like the Pizza Hut bronies.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm sorry but if you're buying some merchandise you aren't at the very bottom
This, lmao. I watch the show, and that's it.

Mind you, I fully support people doing whatever they please as long as it's not hurting anyone, but as much as I enjoy MLP..... the whole brony thing is ****ing weird. The people are cool, but the culture is (no).

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I dunno~ I wouldn't say just watching the show makes you a brony. I consider anyone that gets involved with the fandom is. MLP clubs, avatars, buying merch, all that jazz.

To be honest, I probably would like the show alot more if fandoms didn't take everything overboard. The pizzahut thing, the creepers that act like a characters there waifu. Oh god, and the 2 friends that got into a fistfight because they said the others pony sucks?! Good god, someones gonna get prison shanked because of this show one day! Fandoms just suck in general. =w=

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
The worst thing about bronies is actually when they pretend that Pinkie has fourth-wall-breaking powers just because she briefly looked out to the audience, like, 2 times before. That ****'s not breaking the fourth wall, it's lightly bumping it.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
The worst thing about bronies is actually when they pretend that Pinkie has fourth-wall-breaking powers just because she briefly looked out to the audience, like, 2 times before. That ****'s not breaking the fourth wall, it's lightly bumping it.
Yeaaa, fandoms do that alot. Make a small thing a character did into a huge character trait in there head. The touhou fandom does that biiiig time seeing as how theres so little dialogue spoken between characters.

Btw, gotta run~ Testing~ Wish me luck pikas~ <3

Oh and bronys on SB renew my hope in the fandom. Just saiyan~ <3

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Yeaaa, fandoms do that alot. Make a small thing a character did into a huge character trait in there head. The touhou fandom does that biiiig time seeing as how theres so little dialogue spoken between characters.
Yeah, but as a guy who watches Gin Tama it really annoys me because I know what breaking the fourth wall really looks like.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

Btw, gotta run~ Testing~ Wish me luck pikas~ <3

Oh and bronys on SB renew my hope in the fandom. Just saiyan~ <3
How else we gonna hold touhou seimoe and the like?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i already skimmed it, didnt see anything that seemed real out of place. weve had people request us to draw stuff before at papa johns. then again i skimmed every minute or so so i probably missed something dreadful lol

EDIT: i luld

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
It's kinda obvious why the uploader of the original video took it down eventually.
Not only they were singing WWU off-key and off-lyrics while walking, they had picket signs and I think a cape. Being inside Pizza Hut stuff looked "normal" but anything before and after that is just an embarrassment.

Top Bottom