• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I dunno any of these characters either.

But you can compose music on Google's home page today. =D

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
id love to see Alex in brawl, hed just make water pillars under you

also, isaac shld be in brawl. I wld like to see felix as well but idk, alex def

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I would main alex in a heartbeat ^_^

having a golden sun character in smash 4 would be great, as long as it doesn't suck

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
no get matthew outta this convo. golden sun dark dawn was a pos, and any loyal golden sun fan will tell you that

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It was only a pos relative to the other GS games. When compared to something like KH or FF, it's the greatest thing ever.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
welp. i think SKTAR is gonna be the last OOS tourney im going to D: with our smash scene rapidly breaking apart, i dont think i will have the will to try to continue on without anyone who is better then me within a hundred miles of me lol

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
good times watchn urbz stream chrono trigger.
poor salty the snail, being robbed of his home and shell

Scatz

Smash Champion
Leafs most recent fb status brought me to a stunning realisation. Twilight is definitely worse and less maly then mlp. One step closer to being a brony ;;

:phone:
You can realize it and still not be closer to mlp. Twilight was bad to begin with. Like SFxT.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Preferences though (shrug) Indifference towards one at least.

Also I'd rather not spend $60 Tofer gave me on D3. Though persuading my brother to buy it maybe. It has level ups and stats!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
my hate barrier wasnt broken, i just think that glittering vampires are worse then ponies *shrug also with my new found way to kill infinite numbers of them im quite happy :D

also FUN PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVER STORY TIME (copied from fb cause im lazy)

So was just on a delivery that was termed a "special" delivery and was virtually pushed into a room by one girl where another girl and guy were definitely about to get down, and was asked by another guy if i waned to hang around for a little LOL definitely up there with most awkward deliveries ive ever done. Ill take the 6 dollar tip for being a good sport though

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
stealths status as the creeper is now even stronger. amazing story.
also, u can not like ponies and still be ok with the bronies. i didnt like the pony stuff at first at all but i like the pony chat cuz ppl there are really cool, even tho im not a brony

Top Bottom