• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, it was kinda mediocre. I was hoping for better material myself. You can find better on Google search.
GOOGLE SEARCH.
:applejack:

*Cam*

Smash Lord
What do we mean by "inactive"? I haven't really been on the Pika boards much, but I've been going to tournaments every month with Pikachu.

scrub_nugget

Smash Apprentice
esams profile said:
ESAM used to play Maplestory and Ragnarok Online
I like this guy.

My profile:

Name: Scrub_nugget(scrub, nugget)
Main: pika/Yoshi I guess. Secondary: puff, Ganon, Falco
Favorite pika costume: headband
Pokemon rep: I like puff and snorlax.
Plus lickitung.

Scrub likes taco bell more than taco bueno
Scrub likes my little pony
Scrubs favorite pony is Rarity
Scrub orders a white mocha double shot with 2 pumps of vanilla at Starbucks
Scrub only plays brawl competitively, but likes Mario Kart and speedrunning too, and plans on getting competitive there.
Scrub really likes Avatar: the Last Airbender, and Has the hots for fire nation style Katara, despite her being about 12.
Scrub is 16(by the time anyone will check the op at least. I turn 16 in June this year.(2012))
Scrub is probably the tallest Pika, and will challenge anyone who wants the title. 6'6" babe
Scrub is a Christian and that's just how it is.
Scrub texts Leaf frequently so he can learn pika

Scrub wants to be your friend

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
K, ill take you on. What combo do you use? Btw, Im talking Mario Kart Wii, not 7 or that older stuff.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
1. Maka Wuhu glitch was patched along with about 7-8~ other similar glitches, so is no longer a problem.
2. God awful item balance.
3. ****ty character roster (Metal Mario, Lakitu, Wiggler, and Honey Queen are all ****).
4. No difficult shortcuts or risk/reward at all.
5. WAY too luck based.
6. Easiest MK to troll in.
7. No replay value unless all you like is Time Trials.
etc.

And Mario Kart is a lot more competitive than you'd think thanks to the Strategic setting. However, when you have around 7+ people in a room (which is most of the time online), the normal setting is actually usually more balanced, and I can explain if needed lol. Also, inb4peoplesaybluesarebroken. They arent, and Lightning is the only OP item lol.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
MK7 has the worst roster of all time. Metal Mario, Lakitu, Wiggler, and ****ing Honey Queen are in, but no Diddy? Bull****.

Top Bottom