• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh yeah, that's true, lol. They're too thin.

Bk's new fries are way better than macdonalds. The the fountain machine.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Theres this pizza place near me that has that same fountain machine. I love how it also allows you to add lemon, cherry, etc flavors to the sodas and stuff.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
But that's mixing fruit flavors with soda.

Not the actual mixing soda of soda.

100+ combinations, but not all brands have all flavors, which I think is dumb because "why not?" It has the flavors in it, so give it to all the kinds of soda/juice/water.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
A downtown malt shop I used to go to still has some of my favorite burgers around.
Chunky's Burgers are a close second though. :applejack:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Water? I run on energy drinks!

Ohhh btw any of you try the new Monster Rehabs?
There like energy drinks only without the flinstones vitamin taste. The tea + lemanade flavors by far the best. Supposedly its meant to cure cotton mouth. Hmm..

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I see the title has changed to something interesting.

Also, I used to only drink water, but now I drink Capri Suns sometimes too. They don't have HFCS, and they're mostly just water anyway.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I've been thinking about purging old profiles for a while. =X Been too lazy tho.

Tofer, you should definitely make one. :bee:

There like energy drinks only without the flinstones vitamin taste.
Is it weird that I actually like that overly sweet, artificial taste most energy drinks have? ;; The awful flavor is part of the experience.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Water? I run on energy drinks!

There like energy drinks only without the flinstones vitamin taste. The tea + lemanade flavors by far the best. Supposedly its meant to cure cotton mouth. Hmm..
the fact its called monster rehab says enough to me, i stay away from monster XD

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390

Forever Zero (FZ/Latias/Get up & Go)
Main: :pikachu2: Secondary: :marth: :snake:
Favorite Pikachu Costume: Trucker Hat
Pokemon Rep: Latias

Fact-
FZ has his BA degree in Psych, and is pursuing his MA to get licensed as a Therapist.
FZ is a big fan of modest mouse
FZ has has more latias merch than any latias fan, and challenges anyone on that matter
FZ's diction, spelling, and grammar has improved significantly since he joined the boards and started dating his grammar nazi gf.
FZ's whole tag is Forever Zero, which many chrono cross fans should be familiar with
FZ dosent like MLP much, but loves the people in the pony chat
FZ is 5'8, 135 lbs
FZ has written a few guides for the pika community including a stage discussion guide that took forever to complete, and a guide on pikasliding
FZ believes every pika should utilize pika sliding and that not enough of you do it
FZ thinks the OP should really consist of ACTIVE members of the pgd, not people who hardly show up here anymore
FZ also really loves OST's and remixes of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fgLLNmt2Vc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL6992B73184BBBD8A

FZ is surprised you read all of this XD

Top Bottom