• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yo im gonna be streaming FOR SURE dead space 2 tomorrow, just dont know how good the quality will be but yall shld come watch. ill post for a time later

Scatz

Smash Champion
Idk if I should wish him a happy Bday. He always says I'm fat...

jkjk, Happy Bday Ephy! Go get tipsy or something!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I say he lasts 3 hours

Also reminds me that other used to be new pika stopped posting i think. Or i'm just not reading posts

Ephyon

Smash Champion

happy birthday ephy :D
Oh??

Happy Birthday, Andrea! =X
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESHY
you rock!!
<3

LEGEND OF KORRA IS SOOOOOOO GOOD

i think it should be around 2am in italy by now
so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EPHY~ >See old statement underneath old signature
NO HYPE? HYPE ON EPHYON
Happy birthday, Ephy!
Happy birthday ephy

Didn't realize he's in Italy

happy birthday mee... *waves flag of overshadowed*
Happy Birthday Flareon and Ussi!

Hi new Pika.

Happy birthday Ussi!
you guys are awesome!
I thank you all. =D

I wouldn't go that far, but you're right: celebrating early can't hurt. x.o

Jkjk Ephy. <3
meanieface. >=(
I'll get back at you sooner or later. <3

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
so to slush, beros (does he even come here?) primez, tofer, lapras <3, espy, and anyone near SA that i missed, ima be coming to visit yall on the 13th which is a friday of july! so yea, i cant wait to meet all of you and its a bit after primes bday so prime ill owe you a drink and get you somethn for your bday. Again cant wait to meet you guys even tho im not really active in smash much im really excited for the trip!

end run on sentence.

edit: also, since we have a new pika maybe lol, how long has everyone here mained pika? i mean like mained him too, not just used him kinda. I think as of now im upwards 3 years, give or take since i worked a lot on alts tho i never entered bracket as anyone but pika

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
edit: also, since we have a new pika maybe lol, how long has everyone here mained pika? i mean like mained him too, not just used him kinda. I think as of now im upwards 3 years, give or take since i worked a lot on alts tho i never entered bracket as anyone but pika
I stopped using him months ago. I got so used to Kirby, I just don't feel like having a secondary character. Rest of the other characters I play are just pockets.

Also, I don't know if gallax was at the tourney I was at on saturday, but I thought he was MikeG, lol.

scrub_nugget

Smash Apprentice
^ I fought THE ALL POWERFUL KIRGY the other day.
I got wrecked.

@slush I've mained Yoshi for awhile, but... You understand. Egg roll, shield, being footstooled.

Pika is a lot cooler.

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
July? I should be more or less back to my regular old self again by then.
Hopefully. :applejack:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
so to slush, beros (does he even come here?) primez, tofer, lapras <3, espy, and anyone near SA that i missed, ima be coming to visit yall on the 13th which is a friday of july! so yea, i cant wait to meet all of you and its a bit after primes bday so prime ill owe you a drink and get you somethn for your bday. Again cant wait to meet you guys even tho im not really active in smash much im really excited for the trip!
Hmmm.... I'm planning on visiting SA this summer too if I can save up the money. I was aiming for late July/August, but maybe I can work something out so we can be visiting on the same weekend? That'd be awesome.

Since 64, although I only played 64 and Melee casually. =X

Happy Birthday Ussi!
The~Kween
Wisc. <3 My most faithful subject.

I'm going to PF Changs for dinner :0 (high class chinese restaurant)
PF Chang's is really good, but if you like higher end Chinese food, you MUST go to Han Dynasty one day. Crazy delicious authentic Chinese, decently priced, and they give you huge portions. (Technically each dish is meant to be shared with the table, but my friends and I didn't know that and ended up with enough food for -- I kid you not -- at least two meals' worth of leftovers.)

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I check the threads, just not too post-happy time to time. Awesome of ya to visit, but I'll be in the Philippines for 3/4ths of July so I'll probably won't get to meet y'all :<

Unless it's late July/August then YAY.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
sorrow beros :(. also, durrrrr idk how i skipped over the fact its tofers frigin birthday tourney, so obv ill get you a present <3

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Nah, the best Chinese place was wherever the **** we went after Bulldog Brawl 3. Scatz, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Happy Birthday Ussi!

Happy belated birthday Ephy!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I wonder if there is a han dynasty in NJ

I'll look it up

Whelp nope, but i'm piqued in this restaurant so i might just go to the one in philly.

Top Bottom