• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I like Jimmy.

Ed, Edd and Eddy is probably the worst cartoon ever aired.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
reg show is kinda funny, tho i like adventure time much more lol.
also, how do i get my gf to give me space since she like um is really clingy and cant seem to handle being away from me for like a day and im on summer vacation and yea shes driving me insane since she cries and tells me she misses me all the time but i dont feel the same way since like she never leaves me alone.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Adventure time and regular show are good. I don't watch them often, but I'll admit that they're two of the only quality cartoons airing nowadays on cartoon network. I think the worst show I've seen airing nowadays is Young Justice. Great animation, TERRIBLE everything else.

Reizilla

It wasn't complete trash, but it opened the door for complete trash.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think the worst show I've seen airing nowadays is Young Justice. Great animation, TERRIBLE everything else.
Not gonna come down on your opinion, but I really hope you watched more than just a few episodes before saying that. YJ started off eh, but the first season got sodamngood by the end.

Second season is a disappointment so far, but it's slowly starting to redeem itself. Kinda.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I doubt Korra will be better than the original. Avatar was almost perfect in terms of the show itself, I can't imagine something being better than it, ESPECIALLY a sequel.

As of now, they are rushing to develop too many characters at once, IMO.

Reizilla

Korra doesn't have uncle Iroh. There's no way it can be as good.

It's already tomorrow in Italy, I believe.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
i think it should be around 2am in italy by now
so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EPHY~ >See old statement underneath old signature
NO HYPE? HYPE ON EPHYON

*Cam*

Smash Lord
The Legend of Korra is great. I love the jazz and the steampunk technology. I'm sad though that this is probably the last Avatar series.

Top Bottom