• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
How much family over there? :>

Being ethnically Filipino, I'd say I have a flat amount of 60 family members there, but 60% is probably a more realistic representation.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
How much family over there? :>

Being ethnically Filipino, I'd say I have a flat amount of 60 family members there, but 60% is probably a more realistic representation.
A lot, I went there once my freshman year to meet most of them for a month(didn't even meet them all lol)
My mom was born there and was adopted at like the age of 10 or 11(by family members that lived in the USA) and moved to the USA

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Went to In-N-Out first the first time when visiting Dallas for a wedding a month ago. It's a'ight/not bad.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
never been to 5 guys, in n out is legit imo. people tend to hype it too much tho lol, its not like the burger jesus would have had at the last supper or anything. tofer, you want i should somehow get you an in n out burger right before i get on the plane? ud just have to put ur own lettuce on it, soggy letuce is no bueno

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Five Guys is good but way overpriced. Ate there once just to see what the hype was about, but for that price, I can go to a local place that's just as good and get three times the food.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yea see thats why in n out is pretty good cuz its like 2.75 for a double double and you get your meals worth

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
There's a 5 Guys on 151 (between Potranco and 410), Tofer. yeah, it's pretty pricey, the taste's okay (on par with other burger joints so can't really say it's "best"), but it is a pretty big burger. I do LOVE their fries though.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Not gonna come down on your opinion, but I really hope you watched more than just a few episodes before saying that. YJ started off eh, but the first season got sodamngood by the end.

Second season is a disappointment so far, but it's slowly starting to redeem itself. Kinda.
I watched the whole season. It was simply terrible. They shipped every single character together, brought characters out of nowhere, made said shipping ridiculously obvious, threw out character roles (Artemis was actually a villainess in the comics), and had waaaaaay too many conspiracy plots that came out of nowhere and had no background (red arrow being a clone for instance).

It's really bad overall, but the animation is pretty.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wasting your time if you can't eat more than two bowls worth of food. GG is expensive. :applejack:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Eh? Two bowls? Is it a buffet or what? Two bowls sounds easy enough

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wait, tofer, is it vegetarian as well? 5 guys that is, because we gotta take rei too and if its not vegi/vegan then we cant do that

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Oh naw, he meant trying out Five Guys. He's been with us at Genghis Grill before. GG's a pick-and -choose what ingredients you want and the cooks grill 'em on this circular grill. A whole arrangements of meats, vegetables, salts, spices, sauces to choose from. For those vegetarian just don't need to choose a meat. It's like $8~9 for one bowl, but it's an additional $1~2 flat for as-many-bowls-as-you-can-stay-and-eat.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Fuddruckers has the best burger by far. The fluffiest buns, and the juiciest burgeeer~<3 Mmmm
But i'm a wimp so I could never finish em. :<

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Fuddruckers has the best burger by far. The fluffiest buns, and the juiciest burgeeer~<3 Mmmm
But i'm a wimp so I could never finish em. :<
There's a Fuddrucker's across the street from a pizza place I used to eat at fairly often. Maybe I should go check it out.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Sunny knows. Fuddruckers is legit and their potato fries are even more legit.

Also 5 guys is a burger joint. Not a vegetarian place...

Steak n Shake is great, but pricey. I always get the burger alone. The fries and drink aren't worth my money.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Five Guys has a veggie sandwich, but it's not a veggie burger. Instead, for $2 and some change (I forget exactly how much), you get a bun and can add as many of their veggie toppings as you want.... so basically a build-your-own vegetable sandwich.

Or you can get the grilled cheese. & fries, of course. But that's about it as far as veggie options go.

Scatz

Smash Champion
You can still get a steakburger and fries for four bucks. More worth it than burger king and mcdonalds.
Never meant to compare it to them, but S&S fries are *** imo. At least McDs and BKs fries are somewhat worth eating. besides, it's their custom steakburgers that make S&S amazing to me. Stuff like Western BBQ n Bacon.

Top Bottom