• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Petition to post M2k vs HDL!

kit

Smash Apprentice
Really good links lose to mediocre shieks... so what does that make the link that beats a really really good shiek? Credit to user is credit to team. I need to see the confidentials I'm sure it will improve my game.

signed,
kit

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
I don't get how this is going to change M2K's mind... It's not like he's doing something illegal. Whatever, I just want to see a ****** lose to Link. >:D

zBOREDOMKINGz

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Problem2

It's not so much that M2k loses (in fact, it's not about that at all), I just want to see some great Link playing. This character is tough to be good with man!

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Lol I don't play Smash that much with my community because they hate me using my low tier main =D ; Game and Watch.
-Is it cuz hes BLACK? or they are afraid of losing to him?

The Phenom

Spife

Smash Master
Lol I don't play Smash that much with my community because they hate me using my low tier main =D ; Game and Watch.
-Is it cuz hes BLACK? or they are afraid of losing to him?

The Phenom
He's also one of the only peeps in the game from the jewwish community. THat honker throws off your spacing so bad...

signs.

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
He's also one of the only peeps in the game from the jewwish community. THat honker throws off your spacing so bad...

signs.
Yes on that and...hmm never thought that his honks throw people off! Haha thanks.

Anyways I REALLY WANT TO SEE A LINK OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP@SS!!! on M2K.

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
Post it Baby!! i don't really care about M2K i just wanna see a ****** Link!!!

- Link is one of 2 men known to have EVER tied with Chuck Norris in a contest of skill.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Honestly just post it up. It's totally not fair not being able to watch these high caliber players play against each other. Especially not being able to see a high caliber Link player take on one of the best players in the world. We could learn so much from these videos but then the one of the best players is preventing us..?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
MAYBE YOU SHOULD COME TO POUND NEXT TIME SOTS

hi christian :)
*Inserts money, age, school and girl johns?*

But yoo just put up the maw****ing videos gaaah!

M2K the Link boards are begging you for the approval of posting up you're matches against Lord HDL

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
May I attempt to put this to rest?

The matches recorded of M2K VS myself were just simple casuals in a hotel room and weren't serious. It was mostly just both of us trying to feel each other out (no homo :lick:) and see how the other reacts. Ergo, you wouldn't be seeing anything amazing, especially since I lost most of those, lol.

Now, the matches I had with him on the morning of day 2 of Pound 4 were much better, but those weren't recorded.

Don't sweat it too much guys, you're not missing much.

Stev

Smash Ace
Well if they weren't such a big deal, then why not post them. I mean, if you think people will go around saying "man, M2K lost to a LINK!!!! ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG" then I see your point, but i feel like it's making more people want to say that the more you guys don't post it. If you woulda posted them in the first place, I don't think this would be an issue.

Top Bottom