• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Weekly Match-Up Discussion - Forever Outdated :(

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
You guys do you realize the reason you miss the sweetspot is because you are holding UP or a direction while UP Bing. If you UP B and let go of any direction you should sweetspot even if you go past it, but I'm not 100% sure..i want to test it.

crazycrackers

Smash Journeyman
I believe that Edrees is correct. I have had many matches where my opponent has shielded my UpB yet I still sweetspotted the edge with what I thought was that method. I'm too tired to test it atm though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well im trying to say that when she uses her Parasol below the stage, when I sheild it
lt'll go straight past the ledge and hit my sheild, allowing me to sheild grab.

I dont really know how to explain it.
If you shield grab me, then I did not sweetspot the edge at all. You can not grab me off a sweetspot. and I dont go past the edge nether

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
If you shield grab me, then I did not sweetspot the edge at all. You can not grab me off a sweetspot. and I dont go past the edge nether
Well if she doesnt sweetspot the ledge it's easy to sheild grab her. I think that's what im trying to say....

Also!!!! How do you guys deal with Bombs, Stitchfaces, Beamswords, and Mr.Saturn?

Yay!!! 3000 posts :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well if she doesnt sweetspot the ledge it's easy to sheild grab her. I think that's what im trying to say....

Also!!!! How do you guys deal with Bombs, Stitchfaces, Beamswords, and Mr.Saturn?

Yay!!! 3000 posts :D
But your self in an obvious situation And people will throw it, then evade it. of if you are godly, Z-grab.

With a bomb though, don't go near them and just run away as much as you can. The bomb has a time limit,unlike in melee. They will have no choice but to throw it at you, which you can just clearly see and evade, or then will just throw it away.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I've just tested it and she does sweetspot the edge everytime she's near it, whether you hold up/ the direction or not ^^

And shielding doesn't affect this, she'll still sweetspot.

crazycrackers

Smash Journeyman
I've just tested it and she does sweetspot the edge everytime she's near it, whether you hold up/ the direction or not ^^

And shielding doesn't affect this, she'll still sweetspot.
thats what i thought.

basically, if you have problems getting grabbed from UpB you are spaing your UpB poorly and aren't sweetspotting.

Random Statement: Peach owns. :)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i think depending on the situation. i tend to get toaded using the basic glide toss so i usually reverse it, or throw it up and make a turnip rain.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
the other peach can still catch the falling turnips anyway. its mostly just a habit for me. anyone whos fought my peach can vouch that i do turnip rain quite often.

peach-zelda

Smash Rookie
HI I am from mexico, my english is not good (jiji) , but i wish if you could put the match ups info in order like the others character forums match ups....I love peach but the match ups information in this board is all in disorder, but the content of the info is great!
I am a Fan of dark Peach .., it`s nice to know that someone like him is interested in posting all the peach features a new moves jeje!

I think i am one of the best 3 peach player in MEXICO ...if i get a new discovery, i will post here :)
and you can contact me in blue_freezer hot email jeje
thanks!!!

gantrain05

Smash Master
so, my tourney yesterday, i actually ended up fighting like the only other peach i know and i beat him ^^, it was smeesh, he's pretty good too, and everyone at the tournies are all scared to fight him, but personally, i thought it was the funnest match of the tourney, but then when i beat him everyone was all relieved cuz they didn't wanna play him, so i was confused, im like wtf peoples, you still have to fight a peach who plays pretty much exactly the same lol.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure we know the peach matchup first hand. The thread should be changed to Daisy :p

she gots some mindgames. Not much compared to Peach, but soime :p

Xyless

Smash Master
HI I am from mexico, my english is not good (jiji) , but i wish if you could put the match ups info in order like the others character forums match ups....I love peach but the match ups information in this board is all in disorder, but the content of the info is great!
I am a Fan of dark Peach .., it`s nice to know that someone like him is interested in posting all the peach features a new moves jeje!

I think i am one of the best 3 peach player in MEXICO ...if i get a new discovery, i will post here :)
and you can contact me in blue_freezer hot email jeje
thanks!!!
Do you know Mario? I don't know what he goes by, but when he went to DePaul over the last year, he was a Peach mainer who claimed he was one of the top 10 Mexico players.

gantrain05

Smash Master
thats actually a habit of mine is Dairing, and if they shield i always end up Nairing and landing behind them and then Dsmash if they still sit there.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Edreese, you will have to forgive me for not giving you my book report on the Peach ditto in here.not in a good state of mine, you can move on to the next match up. When I am feeling better about myself I'll post it up. and you can add it to the first page.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Whoops. I don't know how that got there. (Ahh im so behind on updating but one of these days really soon I'll get them ALLLLL up to date)

I guess we'll do Pokemon Trainer next, because IMO he can be pretty difficult for Peach. My take

Charizard - 55-45 in Char's advantage
Squirtle - 55-45 in Peach's advantage
Ivysaur - 80-20 in Peach's advantage

Everytime I fight any PT (I've fought AD and Typh, two amazing pokemon trainer mains) it's even or I'm losing but when I fight Ivysaur I get a free stock and win, lol.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Ivysaur has nothing to hit Peach with. I don't see anything special. I just grab a turnip, float, wait for him to make a move. There's nothing that he can really do. And his weight makes him eat the down air combos really bad..and he's even easier to edgehog than Olimar because Olimar can attack you in the air or use the whistle. Ivysaur will just throw that little green thing, but that's why you back air, it eats it and still hits him.

It's also very easy to bait him into using that needle move that shoots straight up (sorry I don't know what its called) just act like you will float above then float back. Perhaps 80-20 is an exageration, but I cosnider Ivysaur Peach's easiest matchup in the game, easily.

Oh against Squirtle, you can grab releease chain grab him if you air grab release him. He gets sent at this weird angle. You MIGHT be able to do other things like neutral air him out of it and so on, I don't remember.

Top Bottom