• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach grand tour (USA) 2009

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Wierd pool rules? I hope not. I have to deal with these idiots already. I don't also want the tournament to be screwed as well.
So now we're idiots? Oh...I'm looking forward to meeting you, believe me. :)

@ Sky- Expect to see a long, silly "you don't know me" rant from him soon. It happens a lot. :urg:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ahahha. We'll ask him what our peach PR is. XDD.

And Drk. Pch, don't flatter yourself there, I was just using you as an example, because you and I were the initial part of the Debate in the thread. It logically makes sense. :D

But ooooo if m2K CP's japes, I'ma be mad. XD

tiem 4 skool.
I'm not. this is getting annoying. You are coming off as those other 2 idiots.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
http://norcalsmash.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=51&sid=0773340d4df28b36224387d170ce22e4

Additional Rules for Pools Play:
-Matches will be 3 stock
-5 Minute Time Limit
-Set format will not be used; each Player will play every other opponent a total of 2 games
-Both game's stages will be chosen via Random Stage Select (unless stage can be agreed upon by both players). Each player will be given 1 Random Reset which he/she can use for either the 1st or 2nd game.
-Number of Players advancing from each pool will be dependant on # of entrants and # of players in each pool, but will be at least 2 Players advancing per pool.
I have a very limited understanding of how pools work but...the Random Stage Select thing is odd. Does that mean that any stage could be picked? Woe betide you playing as Peach and you end up getting somewhere like New Pork City

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
See, and you wonder why the majority of the Brawl Community doesn't like you. Dude, you put it on yourself, insulting everybody and thinking you're above everybody. I guess you can't help it cause you're bi-polar or something, and that mental disorder I guess excuses it, but really, just Don't act dumbfounded when you wonder why you've got so many people with a negative predisposition of you.
So now we're idiots? Oh...I'm looking forward to meeting you, believe me. :)

@ Sky- Expect to see a long, silly "you don't know me" rant from him soon. It happens a lot. :urg:
Yes, idiots, I don't care about who has a problem with me anymore. I'm sick of these boards and people acting stupid. King beef comes out no where YET AGAIN with his crap when I said nothing to him wanting to be like his daddy Niko. Niko comes in trying to feed the fire and troll. And as for you Sky, How you comming off. you are the wife of Niko and King Beef is your child.

I'm not here for you clowns nor doing this crap for you. Waste of time. I'm here to do something, and not gonna deal with a bunch of idiots when I don't have too. So please say you don't like me. be arrogant. Join Niko's family. This would help me more on people I just avoid and have no reason to say **** too.

Now I will warn you clowns now, I'm getting tired of this. I will report you if you keep this up. One says something, the other wants to sniff the leaders azz and hype him up or add to it, then attracts yet another. I'm not having this **** here. this thread is not about you three clowns or your envy. So keep at it and I'll report you. you are not gonna ruin this thread.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
http://norcalsmash.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=51&sid=0773340d4df28b36224387d170ce22e4

I have a very limited understanding of how pools work but...the Random Stage Select thing is odd. Does that mean that any stage could be picked? Woe betide you playing as Peach and you end up getting somewhere like New Pork City
5 mins? I don't even like the sound of pools from this. I doubt matches will finish in time the way some people play. lots will be running the clock.

Everyone, join Niko's family full of logic <3

Sky, you owe me a kiss honey!
That's 1

Aww dad. <3

Sky`

Smash Lord
Yes, idiots, I don't care about who has a problem with me anymore. I'm sick of these boards and people acting stupid. King beef comes out no where YET AGAIN with his crap when I said nothing to him wanting to be like his daddy Niko. Niko comes in trying to feed the fire and troll. And as for you Sky, How you comming off. you are the wife of Niko and King Beef is your child.

I'm not here for you clowns nor doing this crap for you. Waste of time. I'm here to do something, and not gonna deal with a bunch of idiots when I don't have too. So please say you don't like me. be arrogant. Join Niko's family. This would help me more on people I just avoid and have no reason to say **** too.

Now I will warn you clowns now, I'm getting tired of this. I will report you if you keep this up. One says something, the other wants to sniff the leaders azz and hype him up or add to it, then attracts yet another. I'm not having this **** here. this thread is not about you three clowns or your envy. So keep at it and I'll report you. you are not gonna ruin this thread.
1. Report me. You're the one throwing around crass language that makes no sense. I'll not tolerate being called an idiot. You've no jurisdiction to be rude to me, because you're not above me in any way shape or form. So, I won't have you mouthing off to me.

2. I already said we'd settle this at Genesis, as that's the only way we can get tangible results, and that's the end of it. The bottom line is, you're not 2 in the US. Nobody can be sure yet, untill we've all got a chance to meet up. But what Praxis and I were trying to say was that my tournament record is actually more prominent than yours, That's all. You can say that you're the better peach, and It might be true, but Statistically, I've got more credentials, that's all I'm saying.

3. This drama Betwixt Niko and You is something that I enjoy watching, but I'd rather not be involved, and take a side. Because no matter what side I take, somebody's gonna hate. And to be honest, that's pretty lame. Especially because none of you on the boards are going to have the audacity to say any thing you spread on here to my face. It's true, trust me. I come off really strong, and as one of the most popular smashers on the WC, I've pretty much got a lot of people supporting me. I have a feeling that we're all going to be good friends by the end of Genesis. even you and NikoK. The Peaches will just go out to dinner, it will be fine.

4. If you've got something insulting to say in any degree, and you're going to point it at me? Take it to the PMs, not the boards. I'll not have you cast my name into negativity for no reason.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No, I won't be friends with Niko, he is a backstabbing liar. I decided to give him YET, another chance, and look at how the tool acts. That clearly shows that I can't trust anyone. And Mark my words, never again will I make that mistake. Niko is a class act, and King beef follows right behind him. Those 2 clowns I am gonna avoid in California. I'm there to have fun and do my thing.

As for you, at first I never called you an idiot, I was refering to the other losers. I said the way you comming off, you are just on the same boat as them 2. And this whole debate thing cause you took my opening post the wrong way. And then with that lil comment you made in your last post. seriously, what am I suppose to think.

And with a years buy and all the stuff tallied up to know, i still say I am second best. And have many that can back me up, not just Peach players. And if edreese really threw in the towel, Then I am first (Oh ****, I said first. waits for it, waits for it.....who will come first, father or son? or maybe some random tool who has it in for me as well.) This should not even matter to you, if you and the rest don't think so.....ok? just do you and prove me wrong. Since when what I say and think affects you.

You don't seem too much like these other clowns, so lets try this again eh? you want a match with me? If so you got it. Until then, this matter is over. this thread is not about this. I'm here doing something for the Peach community. And for myself in general. I am not here for BS.

Voyeur

Smash Journeyman
well the best Peach player in my opinion in California is Bones...he's so handsome and cute <3
He's like uber tops, no contest.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
well the best Peach player in my opinion in California is Bones...he's so handsome and cute <3
If beauty and good looks matters when it comes to brawl then I'm the best no doubt. lol

ToS Zelos - "I'm just to pretty, seriously!"

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Rowan, are they're any good tournaments in your state or close to it? I might go.
The 09' Midwest Circuit is about to start. The first one is being held at Winona Lake, IN.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221147

More circuits will be held up till June. To find out more info please visit this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218220

Theres also -No Koast- tournament part of Midwest "West" division. But that's all the way in Wichita, Kansas. If you're still interested here is it's link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209701

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh? The one in May seems like something I could do April seems good too but might need more time to be ready about all of this. if things run smooth in March, I think I can go to the one in April. Ohio and the nearby states are not too hard to get too. hell I'll even drive to them.

Kanas.....there is this girl brawler there who is dieing to meet and play me.....

Edit- oh heck no, I can't go to kanas, that is this week man. I said spring is when I hit my tour.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
"Clown, idiot, tool, fool, Niko's son".

Are there any more crude labels that you would like to slap onto me? I never once labeled you, on here or AiB, ever. Just saying.

Also, what exactly is the point of this thread, if I may ask? I mean yes, you're going to California, but is there really any other purpose that this thread serves other than being a public announcement for your future travel plans?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Sorry guys, I had to stop playing Brawl. Been really busy with life and I just don't have the time to practice or go to tournaments anymore. You guys can freely fight for who is best Peach now =D I didn't really announce it or anything because I don't like to stir up drama or make a big deal out of things. Also I didn't want these kind of BS debates over "who is the best now" to happen, they are so silly. IMO you guys should let your play do all the talking and feel no need to post if you are better or who is the best. Just use people who doubt you as motivation to do better and that's the way to be better.

I'll still be around to moderate the boards, and throw in my input on matchups, because I'm gonna be playing some.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Well said Edrees. Good luck in whatever you decide to do from now on. You're a really cool guy, I wish you nothing but the best. ^.^

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Kanas.....there is this girl brawler there who is dieing to meet and play me.....

Edit- oh heck no, I can't go to kanas, that is this week man. I said spring is when I hit my tour.
lol understandable. I'm not participating in any Midwest "West" Circuit events so I didn't really get a glance at -No Koast- date. There are more Midwest "West" circuit events taking place just ask in this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=219939

Xyless

Smash Master
I want someone to come out to me in the MidWest dang it. I almost had Praxis, but his flight deal died right when I gave the go-ahead to have him over.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I want someone to come out to me in the MidWest dang it. I almost had Praxis, but his flight deal died right when I gave the go-ahead to have him over.
Participate in the Midwest "East" circuit events and you'll see me there :p.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Participate in the Midwest "East" circuit events and you'll see me there :p.
I dont think i am going to ohio and those other states. I'm hearing the rules or stages are really crap. and I'll get it worst then nofair. If I am gonna lose a fight, I rather have it be on skills and not stupid ****.

Niko_K

Smash Master
That guy who camped you on Norfair only camped you during the last minute. You could at least give the players some credit rather than indirectly saying they lack skill.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That guy who camped you on Norfair only camped you during the last minute. You could at least give the players some credit rather than indirectly saying they lack skill.
I really dont know why you post to me like I really care what you have to say. I don't like you. take a hint. shouldn't you be off trolling me or w/e? Oh wait....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Which is exactly why he posted it, so that the boards would hopefully lose some drama lol
I dont get it. that causes it. It's like you tell a dumbazz "hey, I bet you 10 bucks you can't drink three gallons of water. you a wuss, hahaha"

and the dumbazz goes "Oh yea? *does it and dies*.

cutter

Smash Champion
Norfair shouldn't even be legal lmao. Sooooo many ledges to abuse and it gives characters like MK and GW such absurd advantages over so many characters.

Xyless

Smash Master
I dont think i am going to ohio and those other states. I'm hearing the rules or stages are really crap. and I'll get it worst then nofair. If I am gonna lose a fight, I rather have it be on skills and not stupid ****.
Never heard any of that before. Also, you wouldn't have to worry about be gayed, because there are hardly any MK players in the MW.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It does not have to be meta for me to be gayed. Also, meta is a chump to me. I have no problem with that character.

Top Bottom