• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach grand tour (USA) 2009

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
So sensitive Dark. I pray you will find a nice girlfriend/boyfriend to go out with soon. ^.^

Don't worry about it Dark, it isn't about this, or that person, it's always about you. So make it so. If people disagree that's their problem. If people scoff, laugh it off. It's just a nuisance when people are around anyway.

BentoBox

Smash Master
lol cmon canvas, southern cali isn't even that far away ;_; some are travelling from EC canada!

I really want a sandwhich

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
Ha, as if I would go for you Dark. You're not that good looking. =P

It isn't, Bento. I know that much, but like, I'm already using 50K for my schooling, and I have personal bills to pay as well. And a cook never takes a vacation! =P

Esepically not for 3 days just for a brawl tournament. T.T

Though I would kill to go to Gary Danko or Harris' or etoile... Gaaaah!!!!!

What kind of sandwhich?

BentoBox

Smash Master
Lol, Morning Musume but older (no jail time plz), and hotter too~

About the sandwich, surprise me! I am fairly simplistic lazy when it comes down to cooking =p I wish I could get myself to take an hour of my day everyday and learn that way, but I wouldn't know where to start.
Tuna sandwiches are the love of my life

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am so lost..........I have no clue how this even turn into a gay reference.

Maybe I'll get lucky and pick up a girl on my tour.

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
I think he's hitting on you!
Ew, on Dark? I have better standards.

And Tuna sandwich? Hmmm... I prefer a roasted Salmon myself since Tuna is a bit flavorless. I suppose I could fillet a whole tuna and marinade it in a very light oriental sauce, then serve it hot roasted with cilantro, mayonnaise, and celery. That's pretty simple.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea those are your standards.

And enough about this. The girls is where it is at for me. Now then about this tour. I wanna do something special for every state I go too. But don't know what. Any ideas?

BentoBox

Smash Master
It would be a waste to travel across the states without an healthy amount of sightseeing on the side, imo ;]. Brawl will always be at an arm's length~

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
Well in northern Cali, you can go see San Fransisco, since that's probably the most prominent thing there for a city guy. Sacramento has nothing, so don't go there.

Though I really would like to go to the country side in Northern California for their wine. I heard it's much closer to the old world style wine.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If I have time and all, I would site see. Remember, I am gonna be alone, when I hit these states I need to stay somewhere. I'm sure some smasher could help out. But I wanna do something special within each state I go too.

Cali won't be too hard cause there are a lot of female smashers that know me and all. I could take pics with them, or even spend one day with them. something like that. And most of them are Peach players so thats a plus. There are also alot of Peach players there in general.

I'm gonna sleep and maybe an idea will hit me. Nite boys

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
If I have time and all, I would site see. Remember, I am gonna be alone, when I hit these states I need to stay somewhere. I'm sure some smasher could help out. But I wanna do something special within each state I go too.

Cali won't be too hard cause there are a lot of female smashersthat know me and all. I could take pics with them, or even spend one day with them. something like that. And most of them are Peach players so thats a plus. There are also alot of Peach players there in general.

I'm gonna sleep and maybe an idea will hit me. Nite boys
Tape Rhem Nou Yoob. ;o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok I have one idea. There is a place in times square called nintendo world. Its a famous and big nintendo store. might be the only one on the country. There are some Peach products there that I could get and hand out to Peach players free of charge. The package I give out will consist of 4 things. That I will have to figure out. But it will be really nice.

those that never heard or seen the store:

www.nintendoworld.com

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh, I don't want it to be that simple now. But You guys are gonna get a set of Peach stuff from the store. Too many Peach players in CA...........this will cost alot.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
If you have any leftovers, can you mail a set to me?

By the way, some people might pretend to be Peach mains for stuff lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm going to pass, you better believe it. Not getting anywhere less than top 30 for my first-ever Brawl tournament of this size. LibilawLibilawTIMMY! : P

gantrain05

Smash Master
wow, how did i never find this thread before, seems like there is gonna be war among the peach players at genesis =/, btw anyone know if mikey or roan gonna be in wisconsin this weekend for the 2nd MW west circuit event? cuz i REALLY need to play some more good peaches cuz i feel like my game has capped, i just don't know what to do to get any better.

Top Bottom