• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Brawl finder. Request challenges here (Updated 12-16-10)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I appreciate Dark for running this for so long, but in my opinion, this a very outdated thread concept.

A list of peach players from 2008? Funnily, the list starts off with Niko - and I skimmed through and about 80% of these people are inactive. I think getting into contact with Peach players would be easier through the SD, or just browsing the forums and clicking on postbits (as I have been contacted in the past). This thread just is not helpful anymore.

...I just hate clutter. :mad:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Simple solution just update. No one asked for lip.
I honestly and seriously would not talk if I was you princess kyon.

Also people still use this thread to look for people in their area. Or just get to know people.

But w/e. mods can use their powers and do what they want as usual.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
air didn't abuse his power or anything. i think it's just natural for a mod to want to make sure that the stickied threads are maintained.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Im pretty sure I can talk all I want and is princess all you could think of?

Last I checked I don't have anything 6 months out of date. So you can just try me. Anything you say I can just go simply fix other than complain about it. I may be gay but I sure as **** won't have a man think he can just try and scare me to not talk.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't give a damm what you're wish washy *** is. don't start no **** and there won't be none. Did I not tell your *** to act like you don't know me? Then you wanna come here and open your mouth to me like that. That Princess **** might work on other people around here but not me.

Maybe I did not make my self clear the first time. So let me put it in a way you might understand. I don't freaking like you and you make me sick. Act like you one of my close friends and **** then wanna be some 2 faced woman. That is something I don't take lightly at all.

So Again, act like you don't know me, This is the last time I am gonna say this to your girly ***. Come at me one more time and I swear on my own father that I will freaking make you shed tears with my words, and I don't care if I get banned for good on here. I'm not gonna fight with you on here. I clearly said to act like you don't know me to avoid a fight cause I can't stand you. So take a damm hint.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dark...what the **** was that for?

@ Thread related- I live in Cleveland, west Cleveland, it is cold, snow is on the ground. That is where I live. Just some reassurance for the OP. :cool:

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I don't give a damm what you're wish washy *** is. don't start no **** and there won't be none. Did I not tell your *** to act like you don't know me? Then you wanna come here and open your mouth to me like that. That Princess **** might work on other people around here but not me.

Maybe I did not make my self clear the first time. So let me put it in a way you might understand. I don't freaking like you and you make me sick. Act like you one of my close friends and **** then wanna be some 2 faced woman. That is something I don't take lightly at all.

So Again, act like you don't know me, This is the last time I am gonna say this to your girly ***. Come at me one more time and I swear on my own father that I will freaking make you shed tears with my words, and I don't care if I get banned for good on here. I'm not gonna fight with you on here. I clearly said to act like you don't know me to avoid a fight cause I can't stand you. So take a damm hint.

what father?

kyon is yo daddy around here nugguh

Metatitan

Smash Master
How about we move this drama to the social thread instead, that way it's not filling up this thread with spam?

On a related note, I live in SoCal during vacations and NorCal (Davis) during the schoolyear

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
How about we move this drama to the social thread instead, that way it's not filling up this thread with spam?

On a related note, I live in SoCal during vacations and NorCal (Davis) during the schoolyear
Isn't it a ***** commuting?

Now taking this to social.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Dark if you're not going to update this find someone to take control of it or I'll do it for you.

If not then start updating this again please.
I fail to see how the above comment even warranted the response below. Air just said to update the thread in a direct manner and he said PLEASE. He did say PLEASE and so what if he gave you a small order, he did it in a respectful way but what he got was...

this VVV

The hell is up your butts? Thid dude wants everything and now mods want in on this? I got it, relax.
all of this could've been avoided if ya stopped seeking **** to get mad at.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

@ Thread related- I live in Cleveland, west Cleveland, it is cold, snow is on the ground. That is where I live. Just some reassurance for the OP. :cool:

He wanted to open his mouth and talk big. So I did the same. I'm really not in the mood for anyone. What I said was out of line and I am not gonna say sorry for it. More people that hate my guts the better. being nice gets me no where. So if the rest of you wanna hate too, please feel free. Makes things alot easier on me. I said many times before I am seriously nothing like the rest of you. I seriously don't even belong here playing this character. Just wasting my time and TRYING to be cool with people on here just to get double crossed. All see me as you want, means nothing to me.

Now outside of this useless crap. I already updated this thread some. Or people can't read the title. I did not do it all cause I had to jet. I'll finish it later today. All happy now?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

You're real hard bro......you play a child's game and main the most feminine character in the game.
Instead of trying to inflate your e--peen by raging over an insignificant problem you could grow up and keep the negativity to yourself.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

I never thought I could miss snow after living in Youngstown all my life but it's happened. Not a single flake has fallen in Philly; even a little flurry would be nice :(

ZomgNinjah!!!1

Smash Apprentice
You're real hard bro......you play a child's game and main the most feminine character in the game.
Instead of trying to inflate your e--peen by raging over an insignificant problem you could grow up and keep the negativity to yourself.
I second Tommy G's opinion.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I guess.

Name: FlameWaveK
Alias: Flamey, TrapWaveK, The Trap in the Hat, that girl with the lucario hat
WiiFC: no ****ing clue
Brawl FC: 1848 1381 3770
AIM and Skype: FlameWaveK

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Not sure if I've posted on here, but I don't see my name in the list, so:

Name: lloDownedu74
Alias: lloD
Brawl FC: 1418-6517-5262
AIM: llodownedu

gantrain05

Smash Master
hey i got my crappy wireless internet back, i can wifi again, but its a different wii.....so brb while i get my new code and stuffs.

Name: Jlo
Alias: Jlo
Location.......iowa
Brawl FC: 1461-6285-9439

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I guess it won't hurt to ask here, but I Wonder who that green Peach is in Basic Brawl. He/she is very good and fun to battle. I doubt anyone here plats Basic Brawl.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
I guess it won't hurt to ask here, but I Wonder who that green Peach is in Basic Brawl. He/she is very good and fun to battle. I doubt anyone here plats Basic Brawl.

I know this was quite a while ago, but perhaps it could have been me lol. I play basic brawl somewhat often, and I generally use green Peach. Plus it looks like we're both from Florida, but idk if that increases our chance of brawling together.

I sometimes face random Peaches as well, I wonder how many of them are from here lol.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I know this was quite a while ago, but perhaps it could have been me lol. I play basic brawl somewhat often, and I generally use green Peach. Plus it looks like we're both from Florida, but idk if that increases our chance of brawling together.

I sometimes face random Peaches as well, I wonder how many of them are from here lol.
I mostly use White but from time to time I switch and stick to another color but I never pick Daisy Peach since I hate it. I still play BB here and there. I tend to lag bad with friends on my list and some are close to my location. I'm originally from San Diego, California.

Top Bottom