• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Ambix

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure with peach homo is implied/inescapable.
I guess ill just have to be straight enough for all of us.

I'd better get to work.....

I can probably fit some more vaginas in to my life if I sleep less.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Ambix, your avatar just makes that statement all the more believable. :D

Peach is more than just homo. Peach is homo-hedonist.

lush

Smash Rookie
Hello,

Figured if I am really to get back into playing this game I should introduce myself to the Peach boards and get in on some discussions.

I'm a long time 64 player, random scrub melee/brawl player. My melee mains of the past have been Fox, (at melee's release before I knew how good he was lol) Marth, Samus, Ganondorf, and Jigglypuff. I've always enjoyed Peach, just never mained her... and I still don't because for the record I PLAY DAISY... unless it's a team match then I play whatever color my partner prefers lol.

But yeah, I look forward to coming here more often so I hope it's pretty active. Any advice on some good links to get down or cool combos to recreate would be fun. I don't have anyone to play melee with too much at the moment, hopefully that'll change soon. But for now, I'm just going to get back into the Melee feel and work on combos and fluency in training mode. So wish me luck I'll be back soon.

Also, in regards to the opening post of this social; my girlfriend requires orange juice with m&ms.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm new here to Melee Peach boards, and I was thinking about picking up Melee. It has been years since I last played and now I lost the disc for it. Probably going to main Peach, I did when I had it before when I was like 10 lol. Probably use Fox, Falco, Sheik, etc as a secondary whatever. This may sound stupid but anyone know where you can get melee? Like can u just buy it in store at like a Gamestop or something?

Cia

das kwl
Brawlinnnnnnnn

reminds me of this song from '06

i'm bored as hell in this hospital

lol

people need to post here more.

But ya, my thread is the ****

so hard to resist, i know

but this thread is kwl

ok, I'ma stop now.

:teemo:

Cia

das kwl
vanz, we love you, here is a post so you can talk too casue you are bored

how is ohio?
LOL. Ohio is amazing. I'm going back to NY on saturday to get the remainder of my stuff. but this place is surprisingly not boring when you hang out at the universities. And I'm getting my first car sometime in the next two months. just gotta get my license first. HYPE!

MacD

Banned via Administration
colleges normally have life and fun (except UC Irvine :mad:)

and good ol new yorkers never having licenses, but that is exciting that you are still enjoying it

on the smash side, you still gonna try playing? would you go to midwest tournies? obviously you aren't going to SMYM this weekend haha

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Brawlinnnnnnnn

reminds me of this song from '06

i'm bored as hell in this hospital

lol

people need to post here more.

But ya, my thread is the ****

so hard to resist, i know

but this thread is kwl

ok, I'ma stop now.

Haha, I was thinking about changing my name tho.

Brawl is really just not as good as it was, even tho I haven't ever been to a tournament.(Don't have a car) Only experience I can get is wifi, but it sucks. Want to get back into Melee so bad lol. Drove up to a Gamestop to get Melee but they didn't have any in stock.:( Guess I'll have to order it online.

Cia

das kwl
colleges normally have life and fun (except UC Irvine :mad:)

and good ol new yorkers never having licenses, but that is exciting that you are still enjoying it

on the smash side, you still gonna try playing? would you go to midwest tournies? obviously you aren't going to SMYM this weekend haha
I'll be playing when I can. prolly won't get regular practice tho T_T

I'm supposed to be going to a Michigan tournament on the 19th tho. I'll win it if Haley doesn' take me out first :glare:
What university are you going to now btw Jaden?
Most likely Akron University. I've yet to apply. The good news is my credits are 100% transferable.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Heyo, guys! ='3 I'm pretty interested in Melee (have been for a little while) I'm a Peach main! I want to get better, but there is barely a scene here (we're a huge Brawl group). So I'll be here asking tons of questions probably!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Heyo, guys! ='3 I'm pretty interested in Melee (have been for a little while) I'm a Peach main! I want to get better, but there is barely a scene here (we're a huge Brawl group). So I'll be here asking tons of questions probably!
Nooo, don't main Peach MAIN MARTH! He's so much better

*runs away*

Seriously. LOL I wish I could choose all over again.

Also, don't listen to Haley. He's a Sheik main, a really gay one.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Such a trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

How are you a mod AND a troll???

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh god.

We're all doomed!

=P

<3MacD

DID YOU DECIDE ON STICKERS YET?

MacD

Banned via Administration
ummmmmm, kinda not really, i was waiting for you to respond to my post last time, then forgot for a while LOOOOOOL

i'll hit you up later tonight or tomorrow or something

AND YES, YES YOU ARE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

Composeur

Smash Ace
ROFL, I thought I was going ****ing CRAZY when I saw the message I typed last night. What an April 1.

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
Just out of curiosity and its not a general statement, but I've noticed a lot of the time at a tournament I see pro Peach players (like Vidjo, Armada and Wife) only play Peach whereas other pros who main Fox or other characters tend to switch (like PC, m2k, Mango). Does anyone know why that is? Is it completely player preference or something else?

Wake

Smash Master
Just out of curiosity and its not a general statement, but I've noticed a lot of the time at a tournament I see pro Peach players (like Vidjo, Armada and Wife) only play Peach whereas other pros who main Fox or other characters tend to switch (like PC, m2k, Mango). Does anyone know why that is? Is it completely player preference or something else?
I know what you mean. Not sure why that is, though to be fair, we have seen Armada go Ylink once...

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
What's going on? I decided to jump on the boards after seeing some random Matches. One being Plank playing Peach. O_o I was...really confused.

At any rate...I really wanna play Melee, now, xD.

Who here plays Marvel?
Yes! Play Melee! :)

And I also play Marvel. I main Akuma/Magneto/Taskmaster, but I'm not competitive.

Top Bottom