• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Yes! Play Melee! :)

And I also play Marvel. I main Akuma/Magneto/Taskmaster, but I'm not competitive.
Lol, I want to play people, though. I've got nobody to play >_<. I...used to have a team. I haven't played in forever because my stick is broken and my job has sucky pay, and life has been dash dancing around me and baiting attacks.

Plus....I hate playing on 360 pad. My team WAS: X-23, Chris, Storm.(I was going to drop Chris for Cap) Now I just troll people with randoms. Although...my ultimate troll team is probably X-23, Magneto, Doom. Funny how I can not touch the game for over a month, beat people, then go back into hiding.

MacD

Banned via Administration
no doubt it was hilarious, especially when i called you, that was too good

but it was sad how bad you guys were for being competitive melee players, where is all dat tech skill???

i feel like if i played that game again i'd be doing all these crazy things

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Cris was sandbagging iunno. She's actually good at video games and stuff. She was having an offday? Iunno

Me, on the other hand...... yea iunno LOL

I was so mad you called me to tell me how bad I was LOL

Oh, and Mccain, we're going to be doing another run later, but of Megaman X. Join in on that one too LOL

MacD

haha for sure, and my orginal hope was alex strife would call you, cause he asked for my number and i gave him yours LOOOOOL. then i told him to call me right now and he didn't do it :ohwell:

i take my mario very seriously though, and it's fun to interact with people on the stream with voices, so we good :grin:

my megaman X skill aren't as great as my mario ones, so we'll see how much insulting i'll be doing then hahahaha

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LMAO McCain too good<3

I think I was having more fun failing than anything else =P the stream was just that much more silly and hype.

MMX shall be funnnnnnnn.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I wanted to ask since I'm unsure what to do in this situation.

When I MM'd Kels he spent a lot of the games against me using drill shine into waveshines a lot and I'm not sure what to do to fight back against the dair to Shine on shield and then waveshining around me. Some people told me float canceled nair can trade but even then I'm having issues just trying to avoid the set-up and get locked in shield when I shield it.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If you see the dair coming you can just WD back into dtilt or dsmash.

Dtilt is usually a better option at mid percent since it literally gives you a free hit but both could work.

I wouldn't try to beat it out since peach's aerials don't cover above her that well imo. But that could be because I tried to beat it out and had experiences of just losing to it lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I usually reserve the SDIs as a last resort.

Its somewhat difficult to SDI far enough and with good reaction time, they can still at least hit you.

But w/e works I suppose.

Man, I'm bored. I'm about to try cookies with orange juice cuz thats the OP

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wanted to ask since I'm unsure what to do in this situation.

When I MM'd Kels he spent a lot of the games against me using drill shine into waveshines a lot and I'm not sure what to do to fight back against the dair to Shine on shield and then waveshining around me. Some people told me float canceled nair can trade but even then I'm having issues just trying to avoid the set-up and get locked in shield when I shield it.
If he's jumping around above your head (jumping, then double-jumping, then quickly dropping into a dair) or just jumping in your face with a dair in predictable patterns, a well-timed Up + B out of shield will beat him every single time (it's fast, it has great vertical range and has invincibility frames). A shieldjumped nair might also do the trick, but it's highly dangerous.

Otherwise, one can just wavedash backwards into a jab, D-tilt, F-smash, dashattack or dashgrab, depending on his spacing and timing. One can also Smash-DI out of the drill since it's a multi-hit attack, though that is highly situational.

Also, it is possible to CC the dair and dsmash him in his face, but it's impossible to do so consistently and almost requires Fox to screw up his timing by a few frames.

Wake

Smash Master
If he's jumping around above your head (jumping, then double-jumping, then quickly dropping into a dair) or just jumping in your face with a dair in predictable patterns, a well-timed Up + B out of shield will beat him every single time (it's fast, it has great vertical range and has invincibility frames). A shieldjumped nair might also do the trick, but it's highly dangerous.

Otherwise, one can just wavedash backwards into a jab, D-tilt, F-smash, dashattack or dashgrab, depending on his spacing and timing. One can also Smash-DI out of the drill since it's a multi-hit attack, though that is highly situational.

Also, it is possible to CC the dair and dsmash him in his face, but it's impossible to do so consistently and almost requires Fox to screw up his timing by a few frames.
Armada uses that wavedash back move so well. I gotta figure that out!

MacD

see, this is where we can have all the crazy convo's, but you guys didn't know this thread exsisted,

McCain's 16 year old obsession is perfectly normal. He just wants to meet Mr. Small Darc and ransom.
so back to kk

since when was i looking for a mr small darc and ransom????

Wake

Smash Master
Whoa how come we never use this thread?

I watched that top 32 Genesis 2 video thingy... who was the dude you were with in your picture MacD?

Wake

Smash Master
ohhhhhhhh ooooook.

It's funny seeing what all the smashers look like when you haven't met any of them in person... I didn't know that S2J is asian.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I really don think (or care) that it matters because when people had important, PERTINENT questions we answered them.

Sorryy if "WHAT DO I DO AGAINST YOSHI" doesnt get a response from me. There are things you should know, and for all else, read the OP. THEN come ask a specific question.

Anyways, Mr.Small Darc and ransom was ****ing hilarious.

Wake

Smash Master
Alan did you enter singles at Genesis 2? I only saw team videos of you and Shroomed...

I only know 2 of the people that went to Genesis 2 in person... Disciple and Max... I need to get out of state more... I wanna meet the Peach players...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I only know 2 of the people that went to Genesis 2 in person... Disciple and Max... I need to get out of state more... I wanna meet the Peach players...
you mean get laid? :troll:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yea i mean doh just destroyed whatever confidence i had left i don't think i can go on like this anymore

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
SOMEONE needs to find Jfox, bring him here, and then we'll all hit on him.

Top Bottom