• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy Saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4-5th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
yo violent nin are you commin to this ****?
Yeah I'm planning to. Still need to figure out housing options and so on.

Why you ask?

Oh yeah sorry about not playing you yesterday on AIB, I was doing doubles and then watched the NBA Finals before heading to work (night shift).

nasir123

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm planning to. Still need to figure out housing options and so on.

Why you ask?

Oh yeah sorry about not playing you yesterday on AIB, I was doing doubles and then watched the NBA Finals before heading to work (night shift).
well yo man we need to play some brawls i got good out of no where and so did you :p. plus we both live in ontario so its all good :p

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
well yo man we need to play some brawls i got good out of no where and so did you :p. plus we both live in ontario so its all good :p
Haha, well my recent tournament results show I didn't too well. :laugh:

But yeah we'll definitely play, I'm usually on Freeplay or Singles Ladder on AIB.

Patches

Smash Master
well apparetly he says that he might have to change the date of this shiz because of school so yea.

IKP4 ONLINE MA ***** ONLINE MA NIAGGA
I'm starting to hope that the date gets changed cause my family might have to cancel our plans here which would end up me not going unless someone can pick me up in say... Hamilton and provide me with housing.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'll talk to ayaz and see if I can take over the tournament and make this the ECCSL tournament instead of OIN.

buenob

Smash Lord
that'd be the best niko! :)

also, unfortunately, due to my epic fail on dates, I won't be able to attend this anymore :( but I'll be around for the next final OiN

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
hopefully melee people come to this
no one seems to be talking about melee at all lol
i'll probably make this, provided i can get sylar to drive me...

also, if you're only showing up for one event, i'm assuming you can just show up that day only right? there's no signing up/paying all on one day before the events roll out right?

nasir123

Smash Ace
lol how many final OiN's are we having :bee:
yea man honestly niko the piont of the final OIN is to be the final 1 not like another 1 after it. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

but yea no 1 be sure assesive on the date i has a igh possibility of changing hopefully another perspn from niagara can take over
(lookds at niko or Percon) SAVE THIS TOURNY <_<_<_<

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
yea man honestly niko the piont of the final OIN is to be the final 1 not like another 1 after it. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Yeah but considering it wasn't actually going to be the Final OiN anyway... doesn't that make yer point rather moot?

I mean... the Final OiN taking place at the beginning of the summer vacation is also pretty fail to begin with anyway.

FOiN can stand for Fail Only in Niagara:)

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Alright, so is the date set in stone? July 3rd to 5th? I need to be certain before I go ahead booking ****. Nova Scotia is srs business when it comes to wasting money :(

Also, where is the venue? XD

Top Bottom