• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy Saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4-5th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
i think im gonna have to get in on that match, shotty Boris(oh noes Zhao u took Boris !_!, kk Scientist #2 ftw then, oddjob banned! xD

you dont want none of my sniper,both ends ;)
Haha your on Joe, bring Boris on or Scientist #2.....006 and 007 will murder him. :laugh:

I agree no Oddjob.

Oddjob is top tier.
True, but when people pick him I use Grenade Launchers where his height makes no difference lol. :laugh:

SRTM

Smash Ace
oh no, I just realized i dont think i can make it to this...
Why does brawl have to start on friday? ugh.

idea

Smash Master
up close sniper battles are the best. lots of crazy jumping and shooting wildly at each other. my friend and i had one of those for like a minute straight in nightfire, and once he finally shot me we both burst out laughing.

nasir123

Smash Ace
oh no, I just realized i dont think i can make it to this...
Why does brawl have to start on friday? ugh.
ahh **** dude wtf we were sopposed to b partners.

also hype i would like to get in on that ....$5.00 MM

and y is odjob top tier is it because he's small or sumthin.

also ban odjob ayaz used him all the time and just pissed me off :mad::mad::mad:

buenob

Smash Lord
i have a copy with 100% unlocked... i used to play that game a tonne, but I haven't in ages, except one about a month ago and I got rocked... I'll bring my cartridge if needed, but I don't want to bring my controllers or 64

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i lol so hard at the sight of a 007 set-up, this is gonna be too goods, Boris is the man

shotty on the same team as Drew(nin) cause we **** !_! Zhao is still god among men though ;)

Patches

Smash Master
Doesnt mean I'll win, also theres 1,2,3 and prob more places that'll win money. And I cant win melee LOL
LOL.

Better than what I can do.

Wanna have some friendlies at this tournament? I wanna try to at least take two stocks off you and beat my record of one stock at the brampton tournament.

Top Bottom