• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy Saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4-5th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

idea

Smash Master
yeah, that's the one i saw. why does everyone use live feed? recording is way more important. people can wait a few days, honestly.

and it's not like you can't record AND broadcast live on the same tv.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Remember watching that on the live stream, Ally's DI is way too ****ing good. :laugh:

Canadian DI all the way, and also the fact Ally or whoever else brought a Canadian flag to Apex is pimp and jokes at the same time. :bee:

nasir123

Smash Ace
Jeez Ally, if you keep up the **** the Americans are gonna start avoiding tournies that you are showing up at.

Props for showing up the yanks:laugh:
oh yeah in some what relevence to a tornement do u think u could MAYBE give me a ride to powwnz because KC said that i MAYBE not goin

nasir123

Smash Ace
yeah yeah ally what happend to ur m/k i heard it was ****....( like all ur other chars) + it would be easier to **** M2K harder that u already did. also M2K were u quite pissed at ally's amazing Directional Influence? cuz i heard sum1 shoult out WTF

nasir123

Smash Ace
Uh-oh Holy is serious business now.:laugh:

Edit: Unless that's Ally on Holy's account, then nvm. :D
loll but yeah M2K honestly i think ally's gonne beat you, and i'm not just saying this because i want to but usually ally reads his opponents like first round and then utterly ***** him. but your slightly better so it took some time.:chuckle:

KC18

Smash Journeyman
I completely forgot about this thread.

Anyone want any MMs just send me a message and we'll organize some.
zhao, possible 5$ mm? it would be cool to play against another luigi main, only thing is i will have to check my financial situation at the time..

nasir123

Smash Ace
ok well i am puttin an extra 10 bucks any new mm's 'd b happy can't belive im a doin this but HOLY NIGHTMARE FCKIN MM NOW DO U EXEPT

nasir123

Smash Ace
wow well thats bad news what about da.kid and all the other ( cooler than jesiah) people

oh yeah and poison mist we gotta play some more online

Patches

Smash Master
I don't think I've played anyone from here online. Just in person.

I remember playing PoisonMist in Brampton for our pools. He ***** me. Excellent Luigi, btw.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
k guys lets get this tourny hyped again. SO ayaz, make a pre reg list pleaze!! the tourny is in a month.
i really want US people to come-more specifically texas to come, so lets make this ****ing huge.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
This is going to be the first time I have to pick and choose what tournaments I go to...

Top Bottom