• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy Saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4-5th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
tru dat chu dat. I've been trying to learn to fight MK better by playing forte, but he never goes MK on us. Always link and ****.

WTFORTE?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Hes never been banned at a Canada tourney before lol, and he won't be banned now...clearly most people want him to be legal. M2k you should still come : )

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Lol m2k I understand why you're pissed, just understand that as long as the rest of the cast begins to evolve into a more solid tier list, Metaknight will NOT be banned.

So just cool it down, they are just debating.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Yeah M2K don't worry, I'm pretty sure they won't ban him. If they do, it would be the stupidest thing I've ever seen considering we have the best Snake, the best ROB, the two best ICs, two of the best DDDs (lain and Atomsk?), one of the best GWs and the second best Kirby coming to this tournament. No matter how many MKs show up to this, I guarantee that the above players will still shine.

Again, the only notable MKs that are coming afaik are M2K, KingAce and judge. That does NOT warrant a ban.

nasir123

Smash Ace
well if the msash backroom sayd m/k is banned before this tourny is held then i think we'll bacn him otherwise he's not banned in my oppinion

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ LOL you're dutty.

**** that i feel lazy and i dont have bus tickets or any change..

tell me if you need a teammate.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ post count reset.

btw kyle we're taking teams right?

also where did the hype go for this thread?

nasir123

Smash Ace
also SRRY FOR DUBBLE POST
who wants to mm i wanna spend 20 so i wanna mm 4 people as a 5 $ mm ..i am allready gonna beat toronto joe :p but i need 3 other people ....WHAT WANTS TO MM

SRTM

Smash Ace
lol yea.
and im just getting bored of brawl.
We'll see if im still interested by the time the tourny comes around.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i have prom on the 5th. not sure about the 4th. but if im bored and have extra cash il show up. but don't expect me lol

Top Bottom