• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy Saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4-5th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

Patches

Smash Master
ye, its almost june. i seems like ayaz + crew haz forgot about this project.
Yeah, I've been trying to get an address from Ayaz as to where the venue is. You see, I'm staying in a hotel with my family for this weekend so.. I wanna find one as close to the venue as possible.

Anyways, according to Ayaz, they're just really busy.

This is going to be the first time I have to pick and choose what tournaments I go to...
C'mon Pho, no brainer here. OiN all the way, I wanna try my GaW against you again. :)

buenob

Smash Lord
this tourney is in a week! not a month lol

i have the time booked off work, a place to stay, and money for MM's // entry... I just need to know where it is lol

hype!

ally bo3 $5mm? same to you holy... and M2K too if he's gonna show

Gichan

Smash Champion
****, this needs an attendees list, to hype **** out! God **** Americans better show up.

And Pho, OIN all the way, lol.

nasir123

Smash Ace
this tourney is in a week! not a month lol

i have the time booked off work, a place to stay, and money for MM's // entry... I just need to know where it is lol

hype!

ally bo3 $5mm? same to you holy... and M2K too if he's gonna show
loll dude its in july not june

buenob

Smash Lord
yeah, well... I'm the best... around... no one's ever gonna keep me down!!!

i still want all those mm's :)

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Just so everyone stops PMing me......

I can't really update the OP yet cause I'm doing university **** and Writers craft. I'm really stacked on time, but I may have to delay this since this is the final OiN and Niko is hosting another OiN after mine............

I don't really want to but meh, the summer is going to have a lot of smash events to look forward to. Even if I move the date later it won't effect people that much, in fact more people could come cause of summer school ending for most people who can't make it.

Either way, this won't be updated till later. I know next week I start the last unit in WC where I need to submit 5 essays in 10 days >_________>

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Just so everyone stops PMing me......

I can't really update the OP yet cause I'm doing university **** and Writers craft. I'm really stacked on time, but I may have to delay this since this is the final OiN and Niko is hosting another OiN after mine............

I don't really want to but meh, the summer is going to have a lot of smash events to look forward to. Even if I move the date later it won't effect people that much, in fact more people could come cause of summer school ending for most people who can't make it.

Either way, this won't be updated till later. I know next week I start the last unit in WC where I need to submit 5 essays in 10 days >_________>
lol it wouldn't really be the final OIN, now would it? :laugh:

But yeah, please delay it. I don't think I'd be able to make it if it stayed as is...my parents are planning a vacation when the biggest canadian smash tourney of all time happens.

Patches

Smash Master
lol it wouldn't really be the final OIN, now would it? :laugh:

But yeah, please delay it. I don't think I'd be able to make it if it stayed as is...my parents are planning a vacation when the biggest canadian smash tourney of all time happens.
Same with mine.

buenob

Smash Lord
you guys should _totally_ change it to be next week! :) best idea evar!

but really, any date change would dance... @$% the attendance... get more help running it if you're not able to

.Marik

is a social misfit
Can't wait for this.

Texas attending would be too good. Xyro, Bwett, Furbz...

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
I won't be able to attend this if there isn't a date set in stone soon. I'd say keep the dates, just because I've begun planning and it would make my life easier ^_^

nasir123

Smash Ace
well it is a big venue and it is used fer a lot of paki stuff so it is kinda hard to find a date fer it and its kinda like a bid how like whoever gets the most money buys the venue fer that dat, kinda thing so yeah

also srtm we must play more!

poison mist we must play more

Patches

Smash Master
I'm so stoked for this, not even kidding.

I just hope it doesn't get changed. My family arranged a vacation in Niagara for this.

If this doesn't go down though, anyone wanna smash while I'm down?

Top Bottom