• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy Saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4-5th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
^Lol I just saw that same post too. And the next post is Zhu inquiring about which tourney he's referring to. This could get exponentially more epic.

Niko_K

Smash Master
If ayaz releases any information pertaining to this tournament, than of course XD.

Other than that maybe we should move the attendance over to the tournament on the 25th-26th, where there are already M2K and Ally confirmed XD

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Actually I also just realized there is another fairly big tourney in WC Canada on the same day that Zhu is already confirmed for (and that could also be the tourney jman is talking about).

.Marik

is a social misfit
Important.

I need some Mississauga/Toronto Smashers to give me a ride to both of these OiN events, I'm not going through the same bull**** I did with Pownz.

If you need/want money, I'll pay.

nasir123

Smash Ace
well jsut lettin every1 know this is ayaz's first time doing this **** he's got family issues <_< and univercity is gonna be hell so he has said that it might not happen on the date. Don't take my word thiugh sometimes ayaz liedd to me like that :p

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hopefully we can manage to pull this off still xD

and plz tell about the new date ASAP

Last edited:

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
This is clearly not the final only in niagra, Definitely a change has to be made.

Make the venue in Toronto instead, as you can tell Toronto has a solid smash scene for the elite and for the brawl challenged.

Its not THAT much farther from Niagra, if I can find a venue i'll let you guys know, but the date should definitely be changed without a doubt.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
This is clearly not the final only in niagra, Definitely a change has to be made.

Make the venue in Toronto instead, as you can tell Toronto has a solid smash scene for the elite and for the brawl challenged.

Its not THAT much farther from Niagra, if I can find a venue i'll let you guys know, but the date should definitely be changed without a doubt.
15 minutes is a lot closer than 2 hours, thank you.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Venues in Toronto are ****ing jews. Either it will cost your life to get one or they do not have it for the time that you need it. Everytime you ask for even 10 hrs the person on the other line is probably doing a "wtf, is this person ********?" face. So yeah, does anyone have connections to a venue in Toronto like F1ZZ had for his in scarborough?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Or how about we keep this shizz in Niagara since it's Only in Niagara; where epic happens. Jeez...Brawl rookies don't know the roots of the game. :p

Toronto, Niagara....3 hour drive for me either way :).

Also Club LaSalle is easily the best venue I've ever been to for a Smash tourney.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Hmmm... Only in Niagara... with a Toronto venue... that's brilliant!... wait whats the opposite of brilliant... ********?... yeah that sounds about right:)

An OiN in TO, hell I'm gonna be living in TO come July and I think that is the dumbest sh*t ever.

Now a completely separate tourney in TO called... Brawl's GTASS Whoopin', or...

Toronto Smash: Cause Wolfblade is too Sexy to Stay in One City for the Whole Summer Tournament...

Either name could work really. I wouldn't be all that picky. But alas, it shall never be...

Curse you expensive venue fees!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Ummmmm, I was too lazy to read the previous pages and just realized that stupidity, LOLOL. I seriously thought someone was wantingto replace this tourney with ANOTHER one in Toronto, so I spoke of the difficulties of getting a venue.

This is only in niagara, ****, lol.

JERK.ownz.you

Smash Apprentice
hey marik... i'm down to hitch a ride with you and pay as well... i'm from toronto and yeah... pownz was hectic **** going on the fail bus

yeah i think there is a days in on Jane and wilson that has a huge party room and it may cost like around $800

not a lot because plenty are attending

idea

Smash Master
lol, i just said how cool it would be if there were a toronto venue. i didn't expect anyone to continue that line of thought. i didn't even mean for this tourney in particular =P

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Why the heck are we discussing a new venue? This **** has been up for months and we're about a month away. If this tournament is secure then let's get out trashtalk on, and if it's not then stop willy-nillying and let us know ASAP so we don't get caught with our wallets empty for no reason. Don't keep us travellers guessing please :).

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Ok keep the venue, but add more organizers to the mix. I'd love to help organize, ThatGuy you seem like a very smart dude who knows his ****.

Wanna help with the organization too?

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Now a completely separate tourney in TO called... Brawl's GTASS Whoopin', or...

Toronto Smash: Cause Wolfblade is too Sexy to Stay in One City for the Whole Summer Tournament...
I approve of both of these tournament names

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Nasir: just get Ayaz to get the venue and thats all we need from him, or tell him to give someone information on the venue.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
you know what. Nasir, tell your brother we need information about date directly from him.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Why the heck are we discussing a new venue? This **** has been up for months and we're about a month away. If this tournament is secure then let's get out trashtalk on, and if it's not then stop willy-nillying and let us know ASAP so we don't get caught with our wallets empty for no reason. Don't keep us travellers guessing please :).
quoted for truth.

I'm about to get greyhound tickets, and I'm about to bug the **** outta pastaboy/lawlbot or someone for housing.

I understand **** happens, it happened to me on my first tournament. But when you have your 7 year old brother who can't spell, posting garbage every other day while the older brother that is resposible has been silent, you can't help but ask whats going on and stuff.

Can we have a confirmation on the status of this tournament from the host himself? People need to confirm things with work, make transportation arrangements and even housing. I'm really pumped for this but I don't wanna have my hopes up.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Yeah there needs to be some confirmation soon on what the hell is going on, or else attendance will drop a decent amount due to people not being able to book time off from work.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Yeah there needs to be some confirmation soon on what the hell is going on, or else attendance will drop a decent amount due to people not being able to book time off from work.
Not to mention how hard is it for two 16 year olds to get out from downtown Halifax Nova Scotia XD.

I'm training hard for my next tournament which if I win, it'll help me pay for my trip here. But if I don't get a date soon, I won't be able to come, which means no Goldeneye MMs or dubz will happen with 902 players :(

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i was talking with Ayaz yesterday, he said he's getting GGs by school and once exams are done he's going to update everything, the problem at hand is $$, he needs atleast 100ppl for this, he is thinking about making a registration page or something, i dont remember much else of our conversation,yesterday was a looong night

hopefully we keep the original date but it doesnt look too good atm

Last edited:

unknown522

Some guy
- Rain or shine, this will go down

- 3 Day event in a LARGE venue

- Cooked, fresh food that will be sold at low prices

- Guaranteed housing for all

- One day for friendlies

- Brawl and Melee

- Check in and outs for Wiimotes/Wiis/Cubes

- Partys (when isn't there one in Niagara)

- Live stream (hopefully)

- Chairs....... lots of chairs
sweet, I get to sleep in a bed of chairs all day

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Its way too close to the actual tourney date now. The most logical thing to do is scrap this and change the date to much later when possible.

Too many people are gonna have to scramble if they wanna get to this.

So, might as well do the cancel thing and see to it later.

My suggestion anyway.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Man, this Tournament is creeping up slower and slower.

I need to confirm my arrangements and get enough money. :dizzy:

Jerk, does someone you're going with drive? I could perhaps carpool or something?

nasir123

Smash Ace
Needs more info.... please.
agreed although i am his brother and i ahve asked him many times and it seems though hek is busy

apparently he has poosted in a previous page about the venue and other stuff

but don't worry because most likely NikoK, Percon, and even Pastaboy will be takin over so don't worry

also does any1 wanna play some wifi?

Top Bottom