• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy Saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4-5th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
F*ck man, still no word eh? Wow, this is goin' to sh*t street faster and faster each day.

Too many people have booked time off and are planning trips and sh*t, it need to go down on the original date. Somebody get a hold of Ayaz right now to figure out this sh*t.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
I won a tournament today in NS, and I'm putting all the money towards this trip :(

It's rough for Americans and out-of-province Canadians, since I'm trying to book train tickets/plane tickets. (whichever)

If this doesn't work out, you're all invited to "Only in Niagara, except it's in Nova Scotia lulululul"

Gichan

Smash Champion
Oh man, today I laughed at work when thinking about this tournament. So when I got home I had to confirm if it was as I thought, and looked at the OP.

This tournament was planned due to Niko's cancelling way back (don't remember now) and now it seems it will be cancelled again. EPIC FAAILL. ****, **** does happen indeed.

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
"Don't forget about that tournament you're hosting in 2 weeks."
"I'm hosting a what now?"

nickcam

Smash Ace
Nasir all u gotta get Ayaz to do is confirm the venue. Highschool is over now and theres no reason why he cant just get the venue since this thread has been up for a long time and im assuming the deposit has already been paid for

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yeah, I talked to everyone else in Niagara and everyone seems to want to make this work. But ye Venue is the thing. I told Pastaboy to call the venue today, but he probably didn't.

infomon

Smash Scientist
If this doesn't go on, I'll be spending my tourny money on McDick's or something.
U better be spending it on McLobster

those things are so freakin' delicious, of course u can only get them in maritimes >.<

also congrats on ur tourney win; how much of a NS brawl scene is there?

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Fairly good. We've grown insanely fast in the past few months. In March, our tournament had 26 people, then yesterday we had 43. We also have many good players, though I don't find any exciting to watch XD

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Yeah, I talked to everyone else in Niagara and everyone seems to want to make this work. But ye Venue is the thing. I told Pastaboy to call the venue today, but he probably didn't.
wut do you mean " the venue" i have no idea where he planned on having this tourny, it wasnt the usual club lasalle im pretty sure. im still checking thorolds venues in thorold out.

Patches

Smash Master
**** guys. I think that we should arrange something just in case this doesnt go down.

Like, a overnight smash fest at someone's house? I dont wanna waste money going down if nothing is gonna happen. I'm sure Zhao doesn't want to either.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
**** guys. I think that we should arrange something just in case this doesnt go down.

Like, a overnight smash fest at someone's house? I dont wanna waste money going down if nothing is gonna happen. I'm sure Zhao doesn't want to either.
WORD to my boy Patches.

Patches

Smash Master
WORD to my boy Patches.
Haha, well I understand you coming from NS and all.

Where as I have like.. a 2-3 hour drive both ways, and I'm gonna be in Niagara for the whole weekend, so I NEED something to go down or else I'll spend all my time, and money ( which ***** me out of two other tourneys I have planned to attend) in the arcade.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Yeah, I'm getting a job for this luuuuuuuul.

ANYWAYS, I'm posting to remind that if this goes down, you can count on a setup from me. Small TV, but definitely playable on + non-hacked Wii.

All the cool ppl from Niagara can sign the TV ;) XD

tha_carter

Smash Ace
WOW. Only in niagara, indeed.

Can there be some kind of update from the tourney host himself. Cant be that hard, to get a hold of him. I cant go if i dont find out by tmrw. =(

.Marik

is a social misfit
Looks like Ayaz isn't going to update this.

Guess it's not happening, the turnout would've been amazing.

Green Ace and Mew2King...

:[

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL I think Ayaz is probably avoiding everything smash related. Probably hasn't even read this thread in weeks. This is Canada's genesis? What a joke.

Top Bottom