• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara 4 Tournament Results + Videos!

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
I really don't understand how anyone in their right mind would let Ally get away with that throw+mine+Uair combo......... it does like 50%..... right when people die they could just run over it with their invincibility, but instead they choose to take their damage:dizzy:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I really don't understand how anyone in their right mind would let Ally get away with that throw+mine+Uair combo......... it does like 50%..... right when people die they could just run over it with their invincibility, but instead they choose to take their damage:dizzy:
What I don't understand is why they tech into the mine in the first place. Minegames perhaps?

U C WAT I DID THAR!?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
the next day, my alarm goes off and I **** in my pants.

wow those kind of mario games are so hard, i tried it but then i fail.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Open the window and a breeze rolls in and I ****. IN. MY PANTS.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
nothing's better than I ate a grape and I

like wtf, ATE A GRAPE! Pay attention to the lyrics
sorry but this is the best part fot he song.

I **** RIGHT IN MY PANTS EVERY TIME YOU'RE NEXT TO ME
AND WHEN WE'RE HOLDING HANDS IT'S LIKE HAVING SEX WITH ME
YOU SAY IM PREMATURE I JUST CALL IT ECSTASY
I WEAR A RUBBER AT ALL TIMES IT'S A NECESSITY

Cuz I
****...IN...MY PANTS
(I **** in my pants, I **** in my pants, yes I **** in my pants, yes I **** in my pants)
yes I ****...IN...MY PANTS
(I **** in my pants (AKIVA!), I **** in my pants)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
nothing's better than I ate a grape and I

like wtf, ATE A GRAPE! Pay attention to the lyrics
I dunno man, Cash or Credit was brilliant. Grape was the most outlandish, but as far as brilliancy and execution some of the others were better.
I WALKED OUTSIDE INTO THE RAIN AND CHECKED MY PHONE AND SAW YOU RANG
AND I JIZZED. IN. MY PANTS.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Niko: Thanks so much for hosting the tourney, it was really fun. Also i heard you stopped playing in pools =( wait wait thiers more, we didnt get to do our money match i mean jump in the water match. maybe next time =D. this tourney was **** though good ****.

Americans: its good you guys actually came especially with the bad weather from the previous day. good **** guys. i look forward to playing you guys more.

I.B.:.. your so gay. i lost to you in brackets, wtf =(. good job man handling my Link. I wanna play you more and buttsecks more until we **** in each others ayyus no homo. Anyways your Marth is looking really good, silly silly silly gimps =D.

Europhoria: why sheik =((. haha that was fun. "kk so im counterpicking you in Kongo Jungle 64." - Me "Wait wait let me so sheik" - you "**** THAT, were going to Dreamland" - me. *Gets buttraped* it felt nice though..playing against a sheik =D

Chester: how come i couldnt get a move on you.. wow. especially in FoD Link vs. Falcon, my Link couldnt move, i couldnt do anything oos for some reason. Aw your gay. =D. good games though i wanna play you some more. Link dittozz =D.

Tyrant Wolf: where you at big boy? where you at? lmfao. sorry but i had to **** you in that $5 mm. Bringing sots' Link in Final is a bad idea, though we were just ****ing around in the mm, i think.. right? =D
but yeah Falcon FFA Falcon Dittos. FALCON PUNCH IN MY AYYUS ALL DAI SON. I love our trashtalks we should do it more =D. Your sudden burst of laughing completes my day seriously.. your all quite and serious and then when you see a FALCON punnch and it hits you just burst luaghing omfg good ****.

Sylar: you improved soo muuuuch. good **** man. pools with you was really fun, all three games we had were reached last stock high percent. So much pressure were on our game, thier was like a crowd watching out game =D. it was fun though i wanna play you more =D. I got yoooo nuummmma "can i have it". ily.

IDEA: kk Kyle i neeeeed to play you. I need to practise agianst jigs. its sad to hear that you choked against Soap. though i do find jigs vs. sheik a gay match up. soo were gonna play this holidays k =D and im gonna camp you and your gonna rest me off platforms =D. sounds like a form of buttsecks.

David: ily. before and after the tourney was soo much fun spending time with you =D. lmfao Kongo Jungle 64, Link vs. Fox "im gonna camp" .. *pew pew pew, shield, blocks boomerang, pew pew pew, shoots the bombs and move away, pew pew pew..." Link gets three stocked XD. your fox had been improving faaast. im surprised I didnt face you in a tourney match =(. it would of been really fun haha. im still mad about that set we had in erics house, so i win two games but then the next three i lose o.o gaaay. teach me your gay ways to gimp with your magical power please =D.

Linksta: keeeep playing. it was playing playing friendlies with you, your jigs is good. I really like playing against jigs just because i can camp her muhahhaha. nair all dai. I wanted to play you more but then i couldnt find you XD, gg man.

Hyperion: wow its good to see youngens enter a tourney. it really brings back my past memories when i see you play. i mean like your 14 right and yeah my first tourney was when i was 14 and i stopped going out for like a year haha. but yeah keep playing and keep coming out and you'll improved by a lot.

Lanowen: wooow your Samus is goooooood. I havent played you since T9. you know whats gay, the missles that i dont see until link gets blown up and sent to death =(. im not sure if i see you launching a missle or not, well i mean like i see the animation of you doing it but i dont see the motha****ing missle XD. oh landy. gg though Samus vs. Link .. 7 mins long XD.

SWITCHBLADE MATT LMFA: from now on im calling you switchblade in rl. too good XDXD. jks haha. yeah i havent faced you in while. though we weredoing doubles and it was fun, we were doing okay, like seriously we communicate a lot which is a good sign =DD. now we need like secret codes like "**** in my link" translation: i need help. =D but yeah i look forward playing you some more =D. your Marth got bettttter. good **** bro.

ugh the guy who was bugging me to play all the time forgot your name sorry: but yeah sorry, i wasnt ignoring you XD, i just couldnt get free time XD sorry man haha. Link vs. Fox **** i love that match up =D. i wanna play you a lot next time and sorry about the friendlies =P

Unknown522 the great Ryan Ford: ugh trying to grab my nipples while im sleeping doesnt work =D you know why? cause my nipples are always frozen cold, especially with David being in the same room =P. Also talking about religion, girls, charcters, melee and more girls the night before the tourney was too funny. remember "Dharma give you good karma" lmfao. and it did work, i droped you off Warden station an you found a DS WITH GAMMMMMMES. lmfao haha wow good stuff. silly silly silly ryan ford. but yeah sleeping with you and david was hawt. especially when I switched from the floor to the bed and sots was in the middle. lmfao k that just sounded really gay. anyways good **** taking 2nd in singles and 1 in doubles wow.

The Great Gaynex: ugh wow. just wow. how much money did you win? you got 1st in bothh events. good ****. i wanted to play your fox more but i guess link dittos were more ****. bombsssss with rangs combos all dai. sex in ma ayyus new years edition k? sex in am aaaaaaaayus! mewtwo gaynesz.

sorry if i missed someone (i know i did im so sorry) gg all.

naw i cant forget this last person..

ERIC: wooooow thank you so much for housing me david and ryan. also for driving us and the unplanned crash after the tourney. sorry about that, sleeping over your house wasnt planned. anyways thanks a looooot for helping us out. gg man. Also ... "**** IN MY PANTS" lmfao too good. your songs in your laptop is soooo ****. gino beats XD. on the real, i didnt get to play you in any tourney games =((. but i did after =D. Falcon dittos, also with items. yo that **** was gaay like to the full extent. one jab using the fan breaks my motha****ing sheild? WTF LOL. also tell your dad and mom thank you, for driving us and making us food =D gg man thanks again for the housing and driving.... "**** In My Pants".

TAMEKA: it was fun hanging out with you. sorry i forgot to help out with the card thingy.. seriously i got carried away. you and matt are like top tier when it comes to like setting up matches and stuff good ****. also the movies in the laptop mindgames me XD. it would of been better if they had internet. anywyas thanks for helping us run the tourney.

so thats it.

Link all dai.

Teen Titans: we tore that tourney up man. We like stomped on that ****.

anywyas.

peace in the middle east, rain in spain.

Merry Christmas all.

edit: yeah i got 9th with Link but it was fun. my Link got a lot of **** In his Ayyus after playing sheiks and tons of
foxes. ****ing foxes, once I learn the gay ways from David on how to kills fox with fire, im gonna **** fox without a condom and bust in his left eye until he cant pew pew pew anymore.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
SWITCHBLADE MATT LMFA: from now on im calling you switchblade in rl. too good XDXD. jks haha. yeah i havent faced you in while. though we weredoing doubles and it was fun, we were doing okay, like seriously we communicate a lot which is a good sign =DD. now we need like secret codes like "**** in my link" translation: i need help. =D but yeah i look forward playing you some more =D. your Marth got bettttter. good **** bro.
lol you wouldnt have made it any farther if we teamed up XD. and people keep telling me that but i just dont see it <_<

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Ohai guiz.

My parents are gone the last week of Feb and the first week of March.

What should I do? Tournament? Smashfest? Both? 2 tournaments?

It'd have to be at my house, and I know for sure I can get 4 or 5 TV's on my own...but since it's at my house I can only have so many people...

Interested?

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=YbED9MnWmuQ&feature=related
Christmas all dai. (ohai stos)

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Niko: Good job with the tourney :| I was a bit worried beforehand that it would take too long and **** wouldn't get done in time..

Percon: To much time at the play ;) Moar brawl

Ally: hax

Anther: We had some good matches, right after erix literally used nothing but tornado for an entire match, anything would have been a good match hahaha.

Erix: You don't spam moves enough, you should definitely do it more (sarcasm - please stop playing)

JL: I'm pissed because i got bracket ***** by you! but our matches were so close, it could have gone either way. ggs.

Holy: You ***** me in our pools matches xD (hax)

Ambrose: Didn't really get to talk to ya much, I owe you $5!!!

Ace: BEAT YA IN A FALCO MIRROR?!?! NOW WAT EH?!?!

Lian: Where was the ****ing scarf!

Wolfblade: Didn't get to play you, man we've been putting our match off too long. I guess we'll have to finally play eachother next tournament.

Minus: Ugh falco mirrors... Sorry for not recording that match.

Guru: I wasn't expecting you to be as good as you were. I'll get you next time.

Pasta: mmm pasta.

Raidos: We have to practice more, let me know next time you're in the area

RaynEX: That was a fun fox mirror... I don't know how I only got 2 stocked xD

Kaze: raep

Sylar: Fun matches, brawl jiggs is probably the best character besides metaknight and falcon.

Stos: link is cheap

Europhoria: Europhoria is cheap

MDK: I got an easy button the other day. The legend continues!

Steven_K: WOAH WAY TOO GOOD (we should go burn) (i laughed cuz everybody else was laughing) lolol

-------------------

And to whoever I forgot: ggs.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
now when you say "please stop playing" and "spamming moves" you're talking about Brawl right?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
wtf? you're the one who was doing that. lol
i know i know =DD.
also that three or four hour talk about random **** sunday morning wastoo good lol.
lmfao, my house. i still cant get the fact how I was falling asleep like i started to dream and then you grabed my nipples and i woke up.. *sadface*

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Check GTA smash or Niagara smash.
So far the only MDK commentaried vids i've seen were on AvariceX's youtube. All the ones on NiagaraSmash have music-overs. And GTAsmash has none I think. I thought they might be somewhere else.

Top Bottom